doublespock

Northeast Freeflyers

I think there could be a really good scene at the ranch this year!

Ditto what drew said...

Its going to be a kick ass season at the ranch come play with us we promise not to corrupt you...too much :-P

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Ditto on visiting the Ranch this summer - been too long! Also met some new "Ranch" buddies in Eloy this winter that I'll want to see again (nice folks from NY, yeah I know, weird! :P )

I miss the July 4 boogies there... and fight night! Although, I still get nightmares of Sonic wearing nothing but a Sumo outfit! :o

Al
Time's flying, and so am I...
(69-way, 108-way and 138/142-way Freefly World Records)

While traveling to the northeast US to visit the ranch, you should consider checking out Jumptown.

Jumptown in Orange, MA is opening all new facilities this season. The DZ has been there since the 60's but now, Its relocated to the other side of the airport with all new Hanger and facilities.

For freeflying this year, we've got some cool stuff going on. Dave Brown is there to organize once a month. We have just confirmed a VRW 4way camp for early June. There will be freefly organizing with local organizers almost every weekend.

You just gotta check the calendar, it updates frequently. www.jumptown.com

We have an otter and a cessna. Usually a CASA and other otters come in for boogies and RW bigways. Any freeflyers want in on some formation loads? 4 ways from 2 planes!!!

Come check us outB|B|

PJ

Jumptown will be having safety day this saturday 3/11, starts at 4pm. If the weather is good, we will probably send up loads for those who want to jump during the day.

Come check out the new facilities.

The Jumptown calendar of events is adding alot of freefly this season. A VRW 4way camp is going on in June. Check the site for details.

www.jumptown.com www.vrw4way.com

P Jizzle

Ditto on visiting the Ranch this summer - been too long! Also met some new "Ranch" buddies in Eloy this winter that I'll want to see again (nice folks from NY, yeah I know, weird! :P )

I miss the July 4 boogies there... and fight night! Although, I still get nightmares of Sonic wearing nothing but a Sumo outfit! :o

lucky you, im still messed up from 10 years ago seein him do a walk of shame...........

Al

One Dropzone that I was surprised not to see in this thread was Sky's the Limit. STL is my home dropzone. Last year we moved from Newton, NJ to East Stroudsburg, PA. The new airport is incredible. Huge landing area and a 10,000 sq. ft. hanger for indoor packing, organizing, relaxing, and a few other "after-skydiving activities". They have three planes...a 182, a caravan, and a super otter...7 days a week. The staff is a good group of people...almost all freeflyers, and the regulars also consist of a cool mix of belly flyers and freeflyers of varied levels. It is definaltely a great DZ to check out.