jimmyh

More Shots of the record attempts in Abu Dhabi.

Yeah.. Radix was nice ! Keep it up man !

one thing needs to be pointed out though:

The bicycle jump in the movie was not the first landed bicycle jump ever. A Finnish guy called Jussi Laine did some bicyclejumps already on summer 1995. He did 2 jumps from a cessna 206 two jumps from an Otter and one from a LET. He landed everytime riding the bike. Lowest altitude he exited was 1500m (4900 ft)

Somewhere in the BASE ZONE there was a discussion about that bicycle thing. I can't remember how it it ended.

As I recall noone produced any evidence of Parachute/bike landing evidence that would make me retract my claim that Miles was the first to land it.

If proof that I'm wrong ever surfaces, I'll re-edit the video.

Glad you like some of those shots on there though. Thanks

awesome... but since you are currently at 22% of the speed of light you might want the base to punch it out a bit, that way time will slow down for you in freefall but unfortuately the results won't be posted until about 6 months after you leave the plane since time will be moving faster for spectators on the ground. Unfortunately if you cork, your skeleton will probably liquefy.
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

bad ass...i can't imagine what that must've looked like in the sky. flying near that formation, i mean shit, that's a lot of people on their heads.

anyone know what their exit altitude was? just curious.

i've got to order keen n able...after standard issue, and then radix, i'm totally hooked.

nice job jimmy. looking forward to keen n able, and seeing what else you turn out.

anyone know what their exit altitude was? just curious.

Officially according to the Military , 13,000 feet.

15.5 was suppoasedly more like it for the last couple attempts. Anything higher, alledgedly 17,000 was innappropriate due to the Oxygen system and it really showed. The plane, never went above 13,000.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto