RkyMtnHigh

Head Down Kiss Pass

I've posted a pic on here somewhere that has Travis and I kissing, him in HD and me in a sit. I think it was in one of GFD's threads.

for regular HD, it doesn't matter, you can do it with your hands in a round or in a flower. If you're REALLY COOL, you can exit with another girl, kissing with boobie docks.

;)

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

I've posted a pic on here somewhere that has Travis and I kissing, him in HD and me in a sit. I think it was in one of GFD's threads.

for regular HD, it doesn't matter, you can do it with your hands in a round or in a flower. If you're REALLY COOL, you can exit with another girl, kissing with boobie docks.

;)

You two are just too kuhl!B| can't wait to see the video of the BIG DAY!

Brie

I got my pre2nd HD kiss pass this weekend from Katie Drennan. Spectacular!!!

I hope she shook your boobies too. She's great at that! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

KatieDrennan is such an amazing freeflyer and adjusted her fall rate to match mine, I'm sure;) We exited with our arms down (which was new to me because I usually do a flower exit) and not only did we hold the exit, but even when we let go of each other, she was right there inches away and kissed me;)

KatieDrennan is such an amazing freeflyer and adjusted her fall rate to match mine, I'm sure;) We exited with our arms down (which was new to me because I usually do a flower exit) and not only did we hold the exit, but even when we let go of each other, she was right there inches away and kissed me;)

sounds nice... next time you need a camera.. I could be the flying voyeur!