Amanduh

Invitational Texas HeadDown State Record - SF'06

Skyfest 2006
@ Skydive Spaceland
July 12th-17th

Focus has been expanded on freeflying this year with a HeadDown Invitational Texas State Record. Contact Trent Alkek for more information.

[email protected]

For more information on Skydive Spaceland or Skyfest - the Boogie that Pays it Skyward - see the following sites:

http://www.SkydiveSpaceland.com
http://www.SkyFestBoogie.com

Hope to see you all there,
Amanda

Man, publicity is starting early! Well, just to let everyone know... we're not just looking for Texas flyers, although it'd be nice to have all of us as well, but out-of-staters (or ferriners, as we call them in Texas) are welcome as well. The boogie is bad-ass, as a lot of people here will tell you, so this year we want to make some large freefly formations. So travelling jumpers will get the good-boogie vibe, PLUS have some challenging and hopefully record-setting dives to get on.

Just contact me if you're serious about these big ways and want to come. We'll talk!
Oh, hello again!

I think the unofficial record is 12 or something from a few years ago. We'd like to do 20, of course it all depends on the people that want to come.

If you're qualified, want to get more experience on bigways, let me know.

Invitational means we want to know who's coming and make sure that we have people with the ability to make it happen. We're REALLY not into zoo-load bigways!:P
Oh, hello again!

Chris, you would get along well with the fliers here. Anomaly ( i have only met Trent) Vibe, Bling. Are all great fliers and incredibly humble people. No ego's, just a group that likes to fly.

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

So, I've heard rumblings about a coach program you guys are implementing. Something about a certain amount for a day or two days. Is this true? Do you realize what you might be getting into with me? ;)Seriously though, I'm interested. Any details?
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

Yo Trent when is it...we may not be texans but texas was part of mexico anyway:S;)so a few Mexicans might not sound like a bad idea right?B|
***Keep it fun, stay alive***
Safe swoops
Azul
Follow Orbita on Twitter @freeflyorbita

Of course we'll take some of you guys! E-mail me or talk to me in Puerto this New Years and we'll see who's qualified. Either way, Skyfest is during that time, so it should be a good boogie regardless!

As far as the coaching thing (for Nathan) we are planning on doing an "All You Can Jump" coaching day or weekend. It'll be a flat rate for the day and we'll jump with all participants as much as possible. Stay tuned for info on that.
Oh, hello again!