WrongWay

Headup/headdown exits

One person hu, one person hd. Any cool exit ideas?

The only ones I can think of or have done are the following.....

Compressed accordian

Spock or linked by one hand facing each other, hd guy rolls over (half cartwheel as he leaves the plane)

Both people face tail, hd is rear float, hu front float, single hand grip, hd guy has his hand over/behind his shoulder outside the door. Hd guy falls back, hu guy falls forward

Any more ideas??? B| I'm not very creative when it comes to exits of multiple orientations. :D

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Ok...here ya go ...hows about this one.
2 - way 'RW'
Me (6'2 and 210lbs) on the step.
#2 (5'5 and about half my weight !)

Launched....me with wide straight legs....#2 with bents legs (for a while)
After about 7 secs we are staring face to face and Im seeing nothing but plane and sky....#2 just seeing me and the ground behind me

We fell for about another 10 secs where it was just sooo stable and weirdly just very quiet......so arched a little...but we just kept falling in this configuration until we let go...
Im figuring we had a pretty good headdown and headup linked exit going on there ( even though we didnt really mean for that to happen)

weird though...it was very stable and just very quiet.....still makes me look like a confused dog everytime I think about that one.

:)

Try this if you think your camp enough.

1 guy is rear float in the position for launching a sit exit. right hand on the rail crossing the body and the left hand left loose hanging between the legs of the 2nd guy! { sounding dodgy already}.

2nd guy is behind 1st guy with his right leg over the right shoulder of 1st guy{ or as high as you can get it} with his right hand holding onto the 1st guys leg strap and left hand on the rail.

The key is given and both guys step off grabbing each others leg straps. ensuring that both guys legs run down the sides of each others containers the two guys then sit on each others arse's.{ 2nd guy is head down and 1st guy is in a sit fly}.

This maneuver is known as the two bummed squirrel.

"ITS PROPER BO I TELL THEE"

Andy,

You have too much time on your hands. Shouldn't you and Piers be trying to wind each other up instead???;)

Get back to training and stop dreaming of squirrels. I hear good things about your jumps bro.

How about hu hd with both feet touching, hu guy totem on hd guy. so hu is rear of door facing earth head towards tail, hd guy facing earth head towards wing in front of door.
Keep feet touching and exit, fly hill, then vertical. It will look like a mirror image all the way from exit to the vertical.

Andy would probably call it the 'mirrored squirrel':D