Caseadilla

ATTENTION FREAKS!!

June 11,12,13 at Eagle Flight Skydiving we will be sporting a nice big Casa for our first annual Boogie on the Brazos. We need as many freeflyers as possible to show up and bring their talent. . A buddy of mine is bringing a tube and we plan on getting some nasty tube dives goin on. More tubes would definetly kick ass if anyone here has one. We will also attempt some vscr's for those of us who don't have one yet. And of course some nice, big, flat and oh so phat tracking dives. Oh yeah, FREE BEER, FREE FOOD and hopefully a LIVE BAND!!!!!!!!!!
June 11,12,13. Camping space at DZ or alternate camping on the lake along with many motels!! Any questions PM me
Blue Skies and French Fries
The picture below is my midget friend, he will be attending

Hey, anyword if FFL is just going to get a hotel in town like the last boogie?

Could you ask Joe if I could bring my pool noodles out to setup a swoop course? I'd like to setup a swoop course somewhere out there for the weekend.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dave,
I dont know what everyone else is doing, but Im bringin the party waggon out there to stay in. I will ask Joe about theswooop course, but I'm sure he'll be cool with that. I here there's gonna be a little competition between you and boy wonder. That'll be fun to watch. And to everyone, Im sorry I didn't specify where Eagle Flight is. Thanks Dave for clarifying that. Yes that is in Texas. See ya there