WrongWay

Freefly Camps??

Anybody know of any good freefly camps going on this season? I know Alchemy is doing a big way camp at some point around Summerfest, but that's all I know of. If you have any info on anything good, SPILL IT!!! B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

It's geared toward people wanting to learn to freefly (I believe) so it's probably below your level though.

You don't know Wrongway do ya? :D

Hahaha, you bitch. ;)

Don't worry about Clay, he's just pissed cuz every time we've jumped together we've had clouds or erratic sitflyers. B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

Dave Brown, Fabian and Juliana will be running and they'll probably have Joao helping out, there's definitely no shortage of talent lined up for it.

AWESOME. I've had the pleasure of meeting Fabian, Juliana and Joao, but I still haven't met Dave Brown. The other three are very cool, and I've never heard an ill word spoken of Dave, and there's NO question of the quality of the flyers for sure. B| I'll have to check it out.

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

AWESOME. I've had the pleasure of meeting Fabian, Juliana and Joao, but I still haven't met Dave Brown. The other three are very cool, and I've never heard an ill word spoken of Dave, and there's NO question of the quality of the flyers for sure. B| I'll have to check it out.

Jason, you know that I am actually a belly flier, BUT I highly recommend the FF tunnel camp that Juliana and Fabian run at the Skyventure tunnel in Orlando. I had no prior FF experience, but I took their FF camp with them and LOVED it! They are BOTH incredibly talented fliers, the most fabulous instructors and so much fun to hang out with for a few days. Even just watching Juliana and Fabian fly in the tunnel is inspiring! :)

You can come to Skydive Space Center in Titusville, FL and fly with all three (Joao, Fabian, and Julianna) every weekend (They are our load organizers). I'd love to start doing "big"ger way stuff here.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Yes, I know that! I was actually going to write about their LOing in Titusville in my prior post, but decided not to as I have personally never been there.

When I have a FF rig that properly fits my Size 0 body (unlike now) after downsizing canopies and have the extra time/$$$, then I will do more tunnel time and visit Titusville. It may take a year to get the rig/time/money and downsize. I am concentrating on RW; however, Juliana and Fabian are worth making a special trip for! B|

I heard something about a boogie in Titusville at the end of month which I'll probably head down to and bring some people. Fabian's been telling me to head out there for a while now so I definitely want to once Juliana gets back.
Wind Tunnel and Skydiving Coach http://www.ariperelman.com

So did you take your test this weekend?

I don't go down there till the weekend of the 20th. ;)

Yeah it's a bigway camp. I'd go but it's all the way over there in Perris, and I'm not good enough to get on anything more than a six way. B|:P

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

The Freedom of Flight guys have been organizing some pretty good freefly dives on weekends here at DeLand, you should come down and check it out!

OOOOOoooooooohhhh......that'd be SWEET. I'll try to make it down at least once this summer for sure!! B|

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.

OOOOooooo - that sounds like fun. I'm not sure when it is "fair" to say I can fly on my head. I can get there, I understand the whole balance thing but now I have all the other pieces to learn - turning, speed control, etc. Right now still have a tendancy to go to my feet when things get "scary". Attempted my first kinda, sorta dock like movement this weekend (swapped a barbie doll with a Pink Mafia Sister) and lost it or didn't try hard enough to stick it ;) Wonder if a newbie could try and play with the cool kids without ruining anyones day ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I've met Dave Brown at the WFFC last year....incredible instructor. We never got to jump but i learned a lot just from talking to him for a short amount of time.

I've never met him, but I've also heard nothing but awesome things about him. I was gonna talk with him a bit when I got to Sebastian, but he's gonna be gone at Mardi Gras Boogie, so I'm gonna jump with Cisco. B|

Dude, I have video of a friend of mine's AD-A and AD-B tests from his POV, and you see Dave just sitting there, hovering by the ball, not moving an inch, not even making any minor corrections. He just stays there solid as a rock with a big shit eating grin on his face, I've never seen anything like it.

Wrong Way
The wiser wolf prevails.