popeyefireman

Da Kine Jumpsuits

i was told (rumor mill) that they sold their business to Nike...

guess that makes my freefly pants a collectors item? shoulda asked for more than a jump ticket;)

I must tell you is the best free fly suits, I'm not at home but I can give you the web site and chucks phone number, I can also tell you that I got a freefly suit with the conversion to a camera suit, you can attach the wings to it simmilar to what birdman uses to cut them away, anyway , trying the wings on a 4 way rw that I was planning to video tape I got out the plane holding the door because there was no camera step and my hand strap got cough on the door hinch. So here I 'am hagging off the plane for 7 sec when I remember I can easily cut away the wing, cut it and landed safe with an amazing video, I been to busy to post this in any othe forum but I can tell you Da' Kine are the best, The best part , was the wing landed with the plane so I still have my suit, I'll be sending you Chucks address and website when I get home.

Carlos Acosta
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

I heard Nike rumor about a year ago, at that time he was trying to cut a deal with Nike and sell the business to them. The most recent news I have heard is that he has lucrative business offers outside of skydiving and will probably leave the industry. This all hearsay though. However, I know he has made suits for people that have contacted him directly. The new Monkey Claw suits are nice.

The most recent news I have heard is that he has lucrative business offers outside of skydiving and will probably leave the industry.

I went kiteboarding and besides the boards and canopies half the stuff in the shop was Da Kine they also make gearbags for snowboarding. BTW Kiteboarding rocks