Teigen

New website launched!

Nice work ! Website works well also.

I would like to ask you something regarding your PP. I notice it is your style to bring down the saturation quite a bit. (although there are exeptions to this rule also) Also it seems there is a hint of noise added on a lot of photos, am I right ?

Do you have your own Photoshop action you apply to most of your photos and start processing from there ? Did you develop this action (and/or way of PP:ing) as a sport journalist photographer ?

Hope Im not being too intrusive asking these questions. I like your work and your style. Hoping to see you shooting in air soon also !

No.20 in the BASE gallery is my favourite.

My new website went live a couple of days ago! Im still working on the content part.. But have a look through my galleries and let me know what you think!! If anyone has tips or other feedback, give me a shout!!!

www.trondteigen.com

looks nice but takes too long to load(probably cause its flash) people wont wait more than 2 secs for a page to load

Very cool site!!

But he is right that flash sites are really outdated now. Try looking into CSS3 and javascript libraries such as jquery.

You can have the same looks and effects, but it will be much faster.

Still I am on a slowish internet and the site is really not that clunky or slow, good job!!

Picture 6 in the BASE gallery is just amazing! That depth of field is incredible...
"Common sense is not so common" - Voltaire
Dudeist Skydiver #9