Quincy

Conceptus Tongue Switch ... What customer service should be...

After using Conceptus Tongue Switches for over two years, last week, I bought a new one. It didn't seem to be working correctly. E-mailed them on Monday and had a replacement in hand before the weekend ... or the one in question was even returned. The new one worked flawlessly. To have them ship the replacement out so I wouldn't miss a weekend of jumping was pretty impressive customer service. It shows they really stand behind their products.

You don't hear too much about this kind of customer service these days. This is how it should be done. Great job guys...!!!...

Quincy
Videographer
Skydive Carolina

yeah i have been using their switches for years, and even when one of my switched goes out...they replace it for free, as long as they get the old one. and just like you, had a very busy weekend comming up, they over nighted me a replacement switch, and let me snail mail mine back....excellent customer service and product, ill stand by them.
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

it should be very easy to depress the switch with your tongue....not hard at all....

And Lew...if you have 20 of em, call them and see if they want them and he just may offer you some more in return...who knows...
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

They replaced several swithches for me free of charge then the last time that I contacted them about returning some broken swithches they said they couldn't continue to replace them for free. They told me that the switches simply wear out after so many actuations. I even offered to send them my old switches to repair and they said it just wasn't feasable so I ended up buying a new switch. Later I took my switch apart and the switch itself still worked perfectly but one of the tiny soider joints had broken:( I was able to repair it and now I keep it in my camera bag as a spare.

I guess what I am saying is they are great switches (I still have three of them) but don't expect them to last forever and don't count on getting free replacements.

Blue Skies,
Jason

I have had a couple that gave me the same problem.I called them and they made special effort to find some tongue switches with very light pressure to activate them . Best customer service i've seen for a long time.

A friend will bail you out of jail , a REAL friend will be sitting next to you in the cell slapping your hand saying "DUDE THAT WAS AWSUM " ................

I think the last one I got was the pro mouth switch. It was much easier for me to push up against the roof of my mouth than trying to push forward against the back of my teeth. The pro mouth has more travel so it "clicks" more than the other tongue switch. This is the case with the switches I got from them, but it sounds like there may be some variations.
"If it wasn't easy stupid people couldn't do it", Duane.

My momma said I could be anything I wanted when I grew up, so I became an a$$hole.