CorradoVR6

Im a gluebag.. help

Ok so I raelly want to get a camera for just messing around not to get serious with well not for now anyways...But I dont know how to go about it like I have been looking up Helmets but the thing i need is who makes the boxs. So i can figure out which cameras to look at. And im no computer wiz so its gotta be user friendly.

I find an etch-a-sketch is user friendly. Doesn't work well in freefall, but after the jump you can draw your recollection of the skydive.

What is the best etch-a-sketch, and what settings should I use?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

so its gotta be user friendly

I find an etch-a-sketch is user friendly. Doesn't work well in freefall, but after the jump you can draw your recollection of the skydive.
i find that work great in freefall YMMV :ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

What is the best etch-a-sketch, and what settings should I use?

All depends on whether you sketch in AV or TV, just be careful you don't have it on night-sketch, everything comes out green. [:/]

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Maybe it's a good thing to state your jumpnumber, license and years in the sport through your profile.Then people might be more helpfull.

I'dd say IF you have 200 jumps and just want to goof around. Go cheap. Rawa helmet + side mount or your regular helmet with an L-bracket (could be snag hazardous though).

PS; joining a forum to post a question without searching for your answer first is a bit disrespectfull to some members. Dropzone.com has so much information to offer.
All speeding past collide and crashing, I'm in paradise.

Wow you guys are no help at all thanksWow you guys are no help at all thanks.

Your profile is incomplete and truncated. You give no one anything to go by in the way of providing you with any helpful data. What'd ya expect [deleted by moderator]? >:(
-Richard-
"You're Holding The Rope And I'm Taking The Fall"

Your one warning.

CorradoVR6, your registration date suggests you've been around for a while...some disciplines are better helped if folks have an idea of your experience/skill levels such as where you jump, jump numbers, and disciplines of choice.