horny955

2k composites new helmet

I would imagine it depends what cameras you want to put in. The FF2 is a great lid for anything PC series (and HC I think too?), but no good for some of the more up to date digital cameras, they dont fit in the box.
I would guess (and from having talked to steve at 2K a while back) that the FF3 is coming to cater for the latest stuff. but will be interested to see it! I have a Kryten and its great. (Shame my jumping is a little limited right now :S

Never try to eat more than you can lift

I Horny

Hear is my FF3. there are two styles of camera cover.
I have the PC style box witch will also fit the early models of the HC cameras like the HC20/40.
There is another cover for the later HC cameras witch including the HC90/96 and HD3/5/and 7.
The helmet was £235.00 including VAT and P&P i think
it was worth every penny. I payed £240.00 for my old cookie and for that i got a helmet with a chincup and a flat side to mount my camera to and No camera box.

I think the old FF2 is limited to what size it can be due to the moulded lenz hole and the way the box closes.
I looked at getting an FF2 and the only difference is the hinge ,lenz hole and the way it closes.
It is the same size as the FF2 only there is more room for the cameras and much easier to you.

Well guys, I have an FF2 and swear by it! It is definately the most comfortable lid I have ever owned and my camera (Sony HC96) fits in it beautifully! I have a Sony HC96 woth a Sony 0.6 lens and a Diamond 0.3. Could not ask for a better helmet anywhere!
2K Composites Dealer
TonySuits Dealer
Larsen & Brusgaard Dealer
CSPA C, Coach 1, Rigger A, Instructor A, Tandem Videographer / Photographer, EJR