whatthehell

2K Composite dealers in usa?

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago. I love it .... but be prepared to wait . Eight weeks is wishful thinking! :S

I ordered mine through Miami. I've got nothing but good things to say about him! I am sure that there are others also.

[email protected]

Kent
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------JUMP SAFE!

I really don't understand 2K Composites. They are based in one of the MOST EXPENSIVE countries in the world. Just check out their exchange rate for their currency.

A smart business man would do the following. Don't move to some place like China or Bangledish for cheap labor, stay in a 1st world country. Move to USA or CANADA. Bring your helmet molds with you (your international patents stay protected you know) and your helmets can sell at an absolutlely fantastic price or keep the same price and put the extra $$$ into manufacturing for a 2 week turn around and blow away any competition. I'm pretty sure the UK doesn't hold all the worlds supply of plastic resin and dremmel trimming tools.

Past history of people in the UK from book publishers to pop music stars (even the Spice girls) left the UK for a more tax friendly country. Even the Beatles were completely hosed in the UK in the end at a 85% tax rate when all was said and done.

Suggestion, move to the United States. Tons of fabricating plants just waiting to be occupied, tons of raw materials and by far with stupid UPS, the cheapest shipping on the planet. Oh, and it's the #1 power economy in the world as well.

Oh well, I guess that's why my business isn't in skydiving helmet making ;)

Downside: you'd have to live in the USA.

True, then the other optoin would be to move to Canada then.
Drink some real beer that will set you on your ass and get used to the fact that every freakin time you pick up something to read (ex. microwave dinner) it will be the french side and you have to play ROLLY-FLIPPY with the box to find the english. ;)

Ah, all the world is a compromise.

I really don't understand 2K Composites. They are based in one of the MOST EXPENSIVE countries in the world. Just check out their exchange rate for their currency.

A smart business man would do the following. Don't move to some place like China or Bangledish for cheap labor, stay in a 1st world country. Move to USA or CANADA. Bring your helmet molds with you (your international patents stay protected you know) and your helmets can sell at an absolutlely fantastic price or keep the same price and put the extra $$$ into manufacturing for a 2 week turn around and blow away any competition. I'm pretty sure the UK doesn't hold all the worlds supply of plastic resin and dremmel trimming tools.

Past history of people in the UK from book publishers to pop music stars (even the Spice girls) left the UK for a more tax friendly country. Even the Beatles were completely hosed in the UK in the end at a 85% tax rate when all was said and done.

Suggestion, move to the United States. Tons of fabricating plants just waiting to be occupied, tons of raw materials and by far with stupid UPS, the cheapest shipping on the planet. Oh, and it's the #1 power economy in the world as well.

Oh well, I guess that's why my business isn't in skydiving helmet making ;)

Maybe the owner wants to live in the UK, near his family and friends and the life he knows.... Go figure.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Plus, in the UK his helmets are
a) competitively priced with the likes of Bonehead etc
b) as good as or better than the competition, (plus he will help with setup, and has a huge amount of knowledge available to those who ask) and
c) he gets as many orders as he is able to deal with.

Plus the food here is better, so why move? ;)
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Plus the food here is better, so why move?

Healtheir, not better and definelty not tastier.

foo in england is all the same everywhere and there are very limited brands. Dont even let me start on the quality of produce and meats at an average restraunt/pub.

One thing i like about the uk is that the food is health, the food in the staes was terrible, though very tasty.

I am a chef and while cooking in america i noticed that all the potatoes were the same size, i pointed this out to my boss, she didn;t think anything of it and told me how good produce it was, half an hour later i told her the potatoes had not been left in water and were still white, not going brown, she was as blown aways as i was.
GE!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Absolutely, use Miami. Nothing but praise.

AGREED!!!! I ordered mine through him and I freaken love it.

Miami is dialed in, give him a call send hin credit card digits and don't worry he will hook you up!!!B|B|B|
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!