anabatic

good skydiving video camera?

looking at getting a new camera for skydiving been looking at the
SONY DCR-HC46 DIGITAL
SONY DCR-HC26 DIGITAL
SONY DCR-HC36 DIGITAL
SONY DCR-HC32 DIGITAL

wondering if anyone is a yay or nay on these cameras or possibly if anyone can give me some advice on which one to pick if they have jumped with one or more of these?? thanks~:S

And, as I'm sure you've heard before, a few more jumps before putting it on your head wouldnt hurt ;)

But basicly, if it's a Sony, and helmets can hold it, and it has a LANC port (if you want a cam eye which comes in handy), and you can put a wide angle lens on it, it will probably work great.

Blues,
Nate

FGF #???
I miss the sky...
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't.

looking at getting a new camera for skydiving been looking at the
SONY DCR-HC46 DIGITAL
SONY DCR-HC26 DIGITAL
SONY DCR-HC36 DIGITAL
SONY DCR-HC32 DIGITAL

wondering if anyone is a yay or nay on these cameras or possibly if anyone can give me some advice on which one to pick if they have jumped with one or more of these?? thanks~:S

AHHHH yo forgot the PC-1000

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

i would love a pc1000 but they are like 900 blah way to much we jump out of planes not a good idea to have over a k on your head when lines and all sorts of peoples feet and hands will be slapping twisting or whatever your head, just looking for now will be a while since not enough money to buy both camera and helmet to who ever told me to get more jumps first,:ph34r:

I use the HC32 and it works awesome.

It also has the LANC connection and there are many lens options as well.

just bought a hc32 :D YAY ME, anywho yea thanks for all the help guys, PC1000 way to much everything else BLAH the 32 is NOICE getting my helmet soon just sent in my messurments FF2 baby....

Feb 26

just looking for now will be a while since not enough money to buy both camera and helmet to who ever told me to get more jumps first,:ph34r:

Mar 9

just bought a hc32 :D YAY ME, anywho yea thanks for all the help guys, PC1000 way to much everything else BLAH the 32 is NOICE getting my helmet soon just sent in my messurments FF2 baby....

www.WingsuitPhotos.com