clint

What Sony PC camera would you buy RIGHT NOW?

Yes,

Buying second-hand is the least expensive option.

If you can afford new, it is a toss-up between: HC 40, PC 109 and PC 350.

In June 2004 I bought an HC 40 and it performed great for 200+ jumps.
Frankly, I had to chose between that and a PC109, but did not have enough cash for the PC.

The PC330 is too big for hand-mounting, but if I were buying today, I would take a long, hard look at a PC 350.

Go to the websites that I listed and call them.
-

No, see, you're not reading everything I wrote...

Did you actually call them or try to order one? I did. And unless something has changed in 3 weeks, no one had any.

I did call them, back when I was looking for one. So I'll ask again, did you call them? If not, then don't claim they have one.

This is silly. Neither of us need one anymore. I was hoping your claim to actually have found one (New, not on Ebay, and NTSC, NOT PAL) for the others on here looking for one.

By the way, the one you posted a non-clicky link to, is a PC330E, which is the PAL version. The seller dodges the question by saying "I believe it works with both pal and NTSC".

However, for anyone really still looking for one, there actually are a few 330's on ebay right now if you want to take your chances.

peace
lew

Check this out.....same link listed here....

Questions from other buyers for this listing
Q: Is this item NTSC or PAL? In the title, you have PC330 and NTSC listed, then in the description it says PC330E and NTSC/PAL? Is the charger universal voltage (110/220 switchable)? What is the physical condition of the unit? Is it damaged by scratches, dings, etc? What is your reserve? ~Scott~ Answered on Nov-16-04
A: It is NTSC. The charger is a super charger and its not switchable. The camera is basicly new only used 2 hours of footage, no scrathces or dings.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.