kallend

Illinois POPS record, 64-way

Very nice. And yes, pictures are definitely required.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

John, thanks again for pulling this together. It was a great POPS event. Organizers were excellent, food was good, and night jumps and fireworks were the best I've seen in a long time. Kudo's to Skydive Chicago and Chicagoland for supporting POPS and skydiving.

Blue skies,

Jim

John, thanks again for pulling this together. It was a great POPS event. Organizers were excellent, food was good, and night jumps and fireworks were the best I've seen in a long time. Kudo's to Skydive Chicago and Chicagoland for supporting POPS and skydiving.

Thanks for the TX support. I'm trying to get some pics to post.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Is that you -- last whacker at 5:00?
Nice-looking formation.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

he he - you called John a wacker

I need to send in for my POPS. And send in one for a friend that just turned.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Nice-looking formation.

Wendy W.

Indeed it is I (last out, lead plane), and indeed it is a nice looking formation. :)

A really cool thing is that there is developing a friendly rivalry between Texas (currently at 62), Florida (63) and Illinois (now 64) so this may well develop into a regular POPS challenge.

A really cool thing is that there is developing a friendly rivalry between Texas (currently at 62), Florida (63) and Illinois (now 64) so this may well develop into a regular POPS challenge.

as you need more bodies, I can help you dip into the Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa talent... show those pukes what the midwest can accomplish

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants