GQ_jumper

Pickup teams for nationals

I know there's probably plenty of people out there looking for an extra person, or looking for that team looking for an extra person!!! So I figured I'll try and get a list started in here of people looking to throw something together to compete at nationals. If youare headed there this year but don't have a full team, list yourself here and maybe you'll find what you're lookin for;)

As of right now I'm looking for two more just to do a fun pickup team so I can at least compete. It's myself and one of the tunnel rats from Eloy. Drop me a PM if ou're interested.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You need to find video on a per team basis also since there is no video pool and video can only be on 1 team.

Post if video is needed so the local video flyers from nearby states can show if needed.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

well i've had a whole load of pm's from people looking for teammates and i hate to do this but i'm going to have to tap out of nationals this year. i have personal and military obligations keeping me here. but if anyone is still looking for a team drop me aline and theres a few people i can get you in touch with that are looking for the same.

maybe next year, take care everyone
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

i'm really sorry i couldn't make it guys, but no i'm not scared:P i fear nothing!!!! actually we're getting some cherry guys on the team with no combat experience so i am heading up their trainup for iraq and i can't take a week before they're ready to go. what can i say i'm a work a holic;) i love training people.

at least i'll get to go to the Special Forces ball that week since i'll be here, and i found myself a date tooB|
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

it's eaasy to do a 16+ average when you just sit in place and take grips while three AS coaches build all the formations around you:P

fortunately though next years nats falls right around the time i get home from iraq so i'll probably be on leave while it's going on and will be able to make it, and with a fat ol' bank account;)
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I'm interested in getting on a pickup team.

Are you going no matter what?

If we have any issues, I'll give you a call - you fly good. As it looks now, we're likely intermediate unless the next 3 practices show an inkling of hitting the season goals. Unlikely though.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

bring it on ;) push up contests between the rounds?;)

do you mean those orange sherbet desert treats? you are on

do you want to combine and do 8-way too?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i'll probably be on leave while it's going on and will be able to make it, and with a fat ol' bank account;)

So does the "fat ol' bank account" mean your sponsering your own Pick Up team???? :P

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

You're going to pay for my flights from Australia, entry fee, jumps, and beer? Thanks! That's very generous of you.

first class all the way, only the best for my team:P

--Dwight D. Eisenhower