AMax

Russian Panthers posted 42 on H-O-G-9 - video

The results are now on Kurt's scoreboard. Sweet run. Can't wait for the video of some.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

just took a look at the record. Nice skydive. I'd really like to see the score sheet. Separation is a bit close in some places. Great choice using the non-standard G build. Those guys have some seriously long arms.

If my memory of the rules serves me right, isn't this eligible for World Record consideration given that its their National Championship?

Great choice using the non-standard G build. Those guys have some seriously long arms.

Funny - I had both comments as I was watching it. Freakish long arms. I had that G in my head though when I saw the dive draw (I was thinking that going to our standard G and 9 would slow it down too much......so tried to find another knowing that this was a +40 result - I think it's a wash until in/out of the 9 - that's the big gain)

I think the busts are both from tail - 2nd point and another in the first two pages? Really cool dive. I was I could go that fast and clean.

Now I have a new video player too.:S

I like how they have different colored helmuts.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Keep your eyes on the front pair as well throughout the skydive. Not a lot of flashing. Nevertheless, scores are what the judges say they are. Dont want to take anything away from Panthers.

Judy should use this as a sample dive for training at the world meet.

I was impressed with the flashing overall and I'll check the front two again. That's fast. our goal is to have times at 2x or better of typical pro teams (even at half their speed, damn problem is, the pros keep raising the bar every month - we have a LONG way to go, especially with the FAST blocks, which was a surprise). We can get 22 to 25 in time on an all random now, but I have to slow us down for flashing discipline starting this month - though we break well, we don't pull the hands clear far enough and I find the video not easily judgible. I'd rather get a clean 16 instead of 25 busted to 15 IYKWIM..... How a judge can score this kind of dive is pretty amazing also.

Edit: Watched it, I think the front two are giving seminar on high speed flashing. I have to disagree with you. I think they look great. When they have to flash it's obvious and clear, when they don't or only do one arm, then that's what happens. IMHO (But I've made it clear, you know a ton more about 4-way than I do, so I am prepared to eat my words)

Nice skydive. I'd really like to see the score sheet. Separation is a bit close in some places.

I don't have a sheet I think there were no busts

isn't this eligible for World Record consideration given that its their National Championship?

it would have been eligible if the sneaky French did not already score 42 couple of years ago ;)
and yeah, Vladimir-the-twin (Mr.Green) is a monkey :P:P

Nice skydive. I'd really like to see the score sheet. Separation is a bit close in some places.

I don't have a sheet I think there were no busts

isn't this eligible for World Record consideration given that its their National Championship?

it would have been eligible if the sneaky French did not already score 42 couple of years ago ;)

Yes, the record is already held by the french with 42 pts on B F L A N... not as easy as it looks like for a random jump!
and yeah, Vladimir-the-twin (Mr.Green) is a monkey :P:P

Patrick