haleym77

who makes small goggles?

Hey girls, I have a "small" problem...I just started skydiving and want to buy some good goggles. I HATE the little flexi things and want a good pair of real goggles. But I have a VERY SMALL head and face. In fact I have to wear children's eyeglasses and snowboarding goggles. Any suggestions on who makes small goggles that I could wear with my Mindwarp??? THANKS so much!!!!

I have exactly the same problem and have tried multiple types of goggles. I have tried looking for sunglasses as goggles but none of them fit right and leave gaps. Even the new ones that are specifically for skydiving and cost like $90.00
I have most recently tried Blaze goggles and they seem to work well. They aren't too big either so you don't look like a big bug-eye. The only other ones that have worked for me are the clear plastic ones, the flexvision.

~La La Gang Member #2~

I have the same problem.... Up to now, I just buy a regular pair and have the length adjusted by our DZ rigger. Per AggieDave, Gatorz are a good idea as well.

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

My favorite are the Mini flexi-Z

Page down to the Flex-Z goggles

These are not the same as those cheapies you used when you started. I don't like those either. These are MUCH better.
Good luck

Edit: Here's the phone number to Flex
1-800-581-4955

( I have no affilliation with them but they're small and I like em.)
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

At Skydive Deland they have these really small goggle's I think they are called Brazillian goggles. They should do you well, was too small for most men but they are still big enough to look through. I bought a pair once in a hurry because they were the cheapest ones on the rack, but they look funny as hell on my head. And I dont see why they are so cheap, their well made with a cloth covering on the outside with lots of color combinations/patern's.
Good Luck.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

I've heard a lot of people mention the Flex goggles. Does anyone know how they are for someone with a small face (I wear children's size glasses) and contacts? I've had problems with my goggles not only being too big on my face but also letting air in such that I've lost my contacts in freefall at least 3 times (which is very scary given how poor my vision is). [:/]

I've heard a lot of people mention the Flex goggles. Does anyone know how they are for someone with a small face (I wear children's size glasses) and contacts? I've had problems with my goggles not only being too big on my face but also letting air in such that I've lost my contacts in freefall at least 3 times (which is very scary given how poor my vision is). [:/]

You want the MiniFlexZ goggles. I have a small face too and these fit me perfectly. We used my pair once for a TM's daughter of nine. I used to wear soft contacts too but have had Lasik since.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

The best solution to that I have seen so far is Jockey Goggles. You can get them from Saddelerys that supply racetracks. Obviously jockeys tend to be on the smaller side so everything is sized for them.

Hope this helps
I like my canopy...

...it lets me down.