mraviation1

New line set

Im sure you can get your canopy relined from the maker. I just relined my canopy myself, (From a line set purchased from the manufacturer) and I can tell you it is a lot of work. I also had a master rigger help me. Its a lot easier for you to send it in. I would have done that but I bought the canopy used and it came with a line set.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Yes, shipping a canopy to the manufacturer is the best way.
A close second is asking your friendly local rigger to install a factory line kit. Asking him to build a complete line kit starting with just a trim chart and a spool of line is over the head of most field riggers.

Stating from scratch works fine on large rectangular canopies. I have built line kits for a bunch of Sabres and Triathlons starting with just a trimchart and a spool of line, but as canopies get smaller and more complicated and tolerances get tighter, I prefer to install line kits supplied by the factory.
For example: last year I installed factory line kits on a Triathlon, a couple of Sabres, three Stilettos and a bunch of SET 400s. Right now I am waiting for PISA to ship me a Heatwave line kit.