ZZharo

Sabre 2 120 1.6wl

ZZharo

Had total 250 jumps, 100@sabre2 170, 100@sabre2 135, 10@Stiletto 150.

No problems with any. What do you think about wl, is it too much for me?

http://bigairsportz.com/pdf/bas-sizingchart.pdf

Exit weight of 190ish (based on 1.6 on a 120) with 250 jumps. Brian Germain's downsizing chart recommends you be on a 170.

So maybe tell us why you think a 120 is not "too much" for you. Or why Brian's wrong.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

dude, dont ask these people. talk to the competent canopy pilots at your dropzone who know you, and they will set you straight. if youre good to go, they will let you know to be careful and dont fuck up. if youre not good to go, they will give you an earful and make sure that you dont jump it.
gravity brings me down.........

This is true. The OP can go for the other popular approach which is "answer shop till you get the one you wanted." :)

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

get video! B|

That's pretty sporty on anyone's scale...

It's your choice but you think you can downwind that in between some parked cars after bailing from a stalling plane at 2k?

What can you do under that canopy at 1.6 that you can't do at 1.3?

Just some questions you should ask yourself. Remember as the aforementioned Brian G would say, pain is a powerful teacher (at least I think he said that, it sounds like something he would say anyway) :P

NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

ZZharo

Had total 250 jumps, 100@sabre2 170, 100@sabre2 135, 10@Stiletto 150.

No problems with any. What do you think about wl, is it too much for me?

Nobody here can tell you. Ask someone who has seen you fly. What people here can tell you is that that WL is beyond the conventional advice of many canopy coaches. But you probably knew that.

You might get away with it. Many, including me, have done but it reduces your margin for error and it's not the smartest progression.

What do you want from jumping a smaller canopy? What type of jumps do you usually do?
"The ground does not care who you are. It will always be tougher than the human behind the controls."

~ CanuckInUSA