Zoja

Know something about Para service shop???

I emailed Roy yesterday to ask about international orders and he got back to me within a few hours. I also have a few friends who have bought rigs through him whilst holidaying in the States and they've all been really happy with the products and the service.

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

I bought my Wings from them.
I was pain in the ass customer but that was no problem for them. I made 3 changes to my order, send them bunch of mail whit questions on bad english...
They are great.
You may also try square1, although i did not buy anything from them, Lisa was superhelpful to me. I got fastest mail respond of anybody ever from her.B|
I don't speak english that good, and at first i did not know the english names for rig parts, but that was not problem for Roy nor for Lisa.
I must say thanks both of them.:)
edited to add:
Forgott to say thanks HeatherB from Wings. She is great to work whit.

Igor

They offer very nice prices. Do somebody bought from para service? What about service and delivery terms. Everything were clear?? Any comments welcome.

Love the place, Roy is very helpful and patient, and will go way above and beyond what would be expected to make sure you're happy (and his prices kick ass.)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Nothing but the highest praise to Roy at Rigs & Things. I've purchased most all my new equipment from him. I had a couple problems over the years, but you can count on Roy to make it right. It's great to see a company that puts the customer's satisfaction 1st!!;)

"Slow down! You are too young
to be moving that fast!"

Old Man Crawfish

I bought a harness and container from Para-Service after several conversations regarding other used gear I was looking for... Roy was very helpful, and the actual purchase I made from him was fine, easy and on time... I had the same experience with Kate at Square1 too, on a Cypres that I purchased, very helpful, and very good service... I highly recommend either of these places...

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

I bought a rig from Roy....for the most part it was ok...although the price he quoted me and the price I ended up being charged were differenent...didn't even notice it till a few months later when reviewing my charge card receipts...I was not too happy about that....

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

I bought my rig there. Was disappointed that promised delivery time and actual delivery time were about a month apart, but I have no reason to believe that the mfgs sent him my stuff and then he sat on it. They just didn't get it made as soon as he thought they would.

His prices were better than I could do elsewhere, and he was a real nice guy. Answered millions of first time rig buyer questions patiently. Threw in a couple of T-shirts for the wait.

I'd buy from him again.

Brent

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

I bought a complete rig from him two years ago. I ordered everything via email from London then flew out to collect it in person (delivery date, custom coloured complete rig and prices were as agreed). He keeps his overheads low which is reflected in the excellent prices.

I got to skydive with Roy and his brother Terry - really nice people. I will be buying from him again.

Will

Excellent service and prices. I always check there first before I buy something. Bought a rig, a main, and a container from them. I also bought a bonehead helmet. Was a bit dissapointed when the helmet wasn't shipped as promised due to back order or something. HOWEVER, Roy was happy to overnight it to me in Georgia so I could jump with it that weekend.

Totally recommend him.

I've bought a bunch of stuff from Roy and found the prices and delivery time to be excellent. I recently ordered a new container, changed my mind a few times and he was cool about it. He also had the best price for the rig, and all the other stuff. I buy from his monthly special section.

Thank you for your information. I have one more question: i ordered some little things from para service. Everything is Ok. What do you thing about PierLtd company. I'm from abroad, so i can't trust only on internet promises. Thank you.