Bowie

"New Point spreas in Accuracy" More Info needed

Does anyone have more info on the lane dimensions.
I assume we are going to change the ground course markers again again. "the extra new zone.."

New Point spreas in Accuracy including 1 more Scoring zone:

1. Water gate: 21
2. Water gate: 5
3. Water gate: 8
4. Water gate: 16

Zero Zone

1. Scoring Zone: 11
2. 19
3. 27
4. 34
5. 41
6. Zone 46, center 50
7. Zone -17
8. Zone -36
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Wow. I guess they felt bad after G-dub had a perfect run!

This will be another interesting change to train for. Have we had two years in a row of the same rules in ZA?

We all felt bad. It was like: "Hey man, great job!! That was awesome!! ... now our scores are fucked, you fuck!!!" :D

But as far as "training for it" ... We all talked about the last years change, how it would affect things... But it's just a change in the rule regarding scoring... is it really affecting anything in the way you are going to swoop? The goal is still the same, the distance of the course is still the same... Simple concept - swoop all gates, land standing up on the middle, that's it. Sounds easy. :ph34r: What i am saying is - that's what you have to train for, not for a change in the rules.

the lines may be moved around, but the high score is almost in the same place. with that logic you better get out there and train the new speed calcuation as well.

I'm gonna try and get the spreadsheets updated for the meet this weekend in z-hills. I'm gonna need a hand measuring out and marking the new accuracy zones on friday if someone can help.
Watch out for planters.

AAAAAK!!!! Crazy ....
Here we go again... I feel a looooooong briefing coming on at the pond. I guess we'll meet up at 7 AM ??

looks pretty simple to me?

Same method of performing the round but with different scoring. With that scoring system I would have got much more respectable results in my last comp in the accuracy rounds, but so would everyone else I suppose?
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

This is what I heard is proposed for 2011. Al's gonna need some more noodles.

wow, didn't see that one yet, that is way too complex.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

"Now the scores are multiplied by 5, divided by 3, and then calculated as a percentage of the best score."
Are you sure about this? Because this wouldn´t make sense at all, think about it... can you find the mistake...?

"Well, it's real simple: basically, there's three grabbers, three taggers, five twig-runners, and the player at whack-bat. The center-tagger lights the pine-cone and chucks it over the basket, and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar-stick off the cross-rock. Then the twig-runners dash back and forth until the pine-cone burns out, and the umpire calls "hot box". Finally, at the end you count up however many score-downs it adds up to and divide that by nine."

But yeah, the maths as described does not appear to make sense.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?