geofsmth

swoop bowling anyone ??

I picked these up on Ebay. Google "Mega Strike Bowling" and they will come up. It does actually come with a giant inflatable bowling ball.

I am thinking of setting up lanes, with entry gates, with teams of two, you know, so someone can pick up a spare. You want to hit them near the end of your swoop not the beginnig at 50+ mph. Doesn't hurt but you hit them with a lot of force and I fear popping them.

It needs to be done in less than 5mph winds. Great for sunset loads. They are 42" tall and have a small reservoir in the bottom for water to weight them down, but it does not take much wind to knock them over. Surprisingly, I have not popped any but do regularly blow the valve open on the bottom and all the water comes out like you see in the video.

I like landing games and by far this is the most fun. Anyone can play and you can keep score. ;)

I will work on crash bowling video. Remember.....don't get fixated on the target and forget about your landing !!!

im seriously gonna pick up a few of these.

the mega strike ones were apparently at walmart but i couldnt find em there or on ebay

but i did find these :D

thestore.gameops.com/Giant_Inflatable_Bowling_Pins_p/in-pin.htm
The Altitude above you, the runway behind you, and the fuel not in the plane are totally worthless
Dudeist Skydiver # 10