mujie96

Advice on audible

I have enough $$ for either a new Dytter or a Skytronic FX or a used Skytronic Pro. I can't swing the extra hundred for a Pro-Track. I can live without the data provided by a jump computer, what I really want is just a backup warning for freeflying-I currently use only my wrist mount and although I'm always very conscious of my altitude I figure the extra precaution is a good idea. What would you pick? Thanks. (Just as a side note, at the present time I only sit fly so I'm not out going 200 mph head down with only a wrist mount alti.)

Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

How long until you can save up for the Pro-Track? I got a Dytter just off student status and 6 months later bought a Pro Track. Since the helmet only takes one, the Dytter mostly collects dust. It's nice to have a backup but I wish I had bought the Pro-Track to start.

-mb

Hmm...the dytter is collecting dust huh...wanna sell it?
I just bought a new lineset and my FF suit finally got done and every financial setback that could possibly happen is happening so it could be a while before I can stomach almost $300 for a jump computer. I think its going to have to be the Dytter. They sell them at Square 2 right? I don't feel like paying a ton for shipping to Hawaii just to be flying into AZ in two weeks.

Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

If you use a Z1 go for the skytronic, makes a better fit.

I disagree strongly.

my pro-ditter and pro-track both fit easily into the pockets in my Z-1.

The complete lack of customer service with Para-sport, and the completely awsome customer service by L&B make this a very simple argument, from my perspective.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

Had a Skytronic Pro and it gave me some information but it became unreliable so I had to junk it and buy a ProDytter. I've since bought a ProTrack too. I love both of them and have never had a problem with either. I don't look at the information on the ProTrack much now that the novelty had worn off.
I would recommend the new ProDytter. Any equipment that is so highly recommended by so many people has to be a better choice than a piece of equipment that gets consistently mixed or poor reviews.

I had a Pro Dytter and gave it to my wife because I couldn't hear it go off. My Time Out went bad the 2nd month I used it and the company would not even respond to my many letters. money wasted. I now have a Skytronic, the service sucks, but the thing is LOUD and has worked for 2 years now. By all means get a Pro-track if you can afford it and you arn't hard of hearing. The service provided is awesome.
"Slow down! You are too young
to be moving that fast!"

Old Man Crawfish