GraficO

Canopy Wrap Grund Launching?

Anybody know what happened in CA? I heard that 2 very experienced pilots were severely injured in a wrap ground launching?B|

What's the scoop? If I am wrong please let me know as it is not my intention to promote rumors.[:/]

GraficO
GraficO

"A Mind is a terrible thing to taste."

O.k. Folks, here is the official word for the moment.

Sunday afternoon Jim Slaton and Duane Hall were involved in an accident at the GLC. They were filming a stunt for a DVD that they had done many times before. There was a collision at about 60 feet that caused the accident.

Jim has suffered a broken Femur/Hip. He has already had surgery and is expected to make a full recovery.

Duane also suffered a broken Femur and has already had surgery. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Please do not speculate on any thing else, both Jim and Duane are in good spirits, with their families. They are next to each other in the same room.

For now, that is all the info that is to be released. Cyndi has asked that everyone hold off on the phone calls and e mails. If anyone needs more info, please e mail me at [email protected] or pm me.

both Jim and Duane are in good spirits, with their families. They are next to each other in the same room.

Should we re-break Jeremy Neis's (sp?) femur so that the three amigos (who kind of grew up together if I'm not mistaken) can be reunited all in the same hospital room. Sending get well vibes to both Jim and Duane.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Hey Guys, Heal quick!;)

Jim, you been like rubber soooo long, you gettin old on me??:D

Duane, Mike Blessit was in my office yesterday, asked if I had talked to you lately...

Take care guys!!!

Wally "My canopy is still stuck on the gas tank vent pipe" West

PS You did burn that video didn't you??:$B|