katiebear21

Black Daggers: Demonstrators NOT Swoopers

Because I know that it wasn't a helicopter ride.... I have to say that my sides hurt from laughing. Initially I was laughing at the landing, but then I was laughing at his buddy who can't even contain himself for a second and stop laughing.

WOW was this guy ever cooking in!!! I didn't even see a high performance turn of sorts.... I'd be interested to know the canopy size & wingloading. I believe those are stock colours for a Sabre2??? Am I wrong?

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

OK, this is the guy that was flying the canopy. I was jumping my Xaos-27 94 sq/ft. I wing load it at about 2.65:1 and was flying down wind in 8-12 kts at EENT. The part of the video that you don't see is me setting up on a 270 and getting off the wind line. I had to carve the last part of the dive to line up on the pond. Obviously I miss judged the ground and didn't plane out anywhere near where I should have. Hope that helps. Kane

I am the account holder and am the one picking his shoes out of the pond for him. It was very funny.

I can't think right now, because I am in the mix!

I laugh harder every time I see it... I think I would be pissing myself if it was one of my buddies! B|

Glad you're OK dude! Man that things coming down fast!!

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson

My .wmv file was too big to upload. I use Adobe - you could give me another compression technique to get it down to size and I'll gladly upload it. You'd get a laugh!

Cane - dude, you know I love you. You know I'm just kidding with ya.:P

Simon had to point out to us several times how your shoes actually came right off your feet. On the original we can see the top 2 inches of sock by your toes fill up with water!!! That was too funny!

Glad you're ok, homey!:)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

:D:D:D

I had to watch it over and over... People in my office had to come over to see what I was laughing at.

I have to say, the pre jump interview made it that much funnier!

Jeff

ps- glad he's ok!
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!