NathanL100

Does Icarus have a demo program?

I don't live close to any of the Icarus dealers that also have a demo program and I want to try the crossfire 2 before I decide what I'm going to buy.

So do any of you guys know if Icarus does a demo program similar to PD's?
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.

Icarus has a 31 day unconditional money back gaurantee. Not exactly a demo program, but a pretty nice deal IMO.

If you're really concerned about it why don't you call them?

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

I'm planning on calling them soon, but I thought that it would be easier to just post something. Also I could find anything about their demo program on their web site, but maybe I wasn't looking hard enough. Thanks
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.

A bunch of demo mains were at Chicagoland this weekend, Safire-2's and Crossfire-2's of most sizes and a couple of cross-braced handkerchiefs...I understand they are making their way across the country. Very nice, after a couple jumps I'm pretty much set on a Safire-2.

Nathaniel
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

yes icarus has a demo program, but right now all of the demo's are on the boogie circut. so right now you can't get one. but if you call, you may be able to get dibs on one as soon as they come off the circut, i think in about a month or month in a half.

later

blue sky's and long swoops
kelly

ps: i know this because i have called and tried to get the vx 83 demo

Talk to Simon and he will work with your situation to find out whats best. My girlfriend bought an omni. She wasnt 100% about it so he is sending her a safire2 of the same size, and he said hold on to them both to compare and then he can work from there. Very helpful every step of the way.

Johnny

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

Let me know what you think about the CF2. I jumped the CF and went for the Cobalt. Also tried Safire 1.
Recently I jumped a Samurai and was really impressed by it.
I'd be curious to hear another opinion besides Rhino's.;)
My previous experience with Icarus was not exactly a good one, but I'd be willing to give the CF2 a shot, if it really is as good as Rhino says.

JJ
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

No chance, I love that canopy. But I am looking at getting another rig again. I do love having two. Choices on that canopy would be:
Comp. Cobalt
Samurai
CF2 possibly
Or perhaps the crossbraced coming out by Atair or Big Air Sportz. The Samurai really impressed me.

JJ
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"