BMFin

Nice FreeFly-pants wanted !

Abercrombie and fitch make a pant that is snug at the waist, loose in the legs and they tie off at the ankles colors are limited, but they work well

I had a pair of pants from abercrombie just like this and I put about 100 jumps on them, but sadly they BLEW UP :S. I've found that the there are a lot of cheap alternatives out there for freefly clothing, but nothing helps to increase your learning curve like a good suit.

Check out Fire Fly Unlimited. They make a lot of different types of FF suits that are AWESOME. B| I love my 2 piece FF suit. When its hot I don't fly the jacket and just wear the pants, its like 2 FF suits in one. [url]http://www.fireflysuits.com/[url]
Base # 942
The race is long and in the end, its only with yourself.

I'll second the boogieman link. They are nice enough for this RW type to look into getting some for hanging around at the DZ and colder weather.

They are not cheap, but are made to measure and custom styled.

The guy running it is a nice frog too (I'm guesing they are only operating in Paris, and that is not a parisian... too nice for that...;))!
Remster