NathanL100

Pocket placement on D-bag

I want to put a small pocket on my d-bag to keep rubber bands in, but I can't decide where the best place to put it is. I don't think putting it on the inside of the bag is the best idea because every time the canopy is extracted it will rub on the pocket. I don't want to put it on the closing flap because I don't like velcro near my lines. I was thinking that on the front of the bag centered between the first two rubber bands is probably the best place, but what do you guys think?
Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it

The idea of having a pocket on the D-bad doesnt really appeal to me either (although not for any particular reason, really)....luckily my jumpsuit has a pocket (actually 2) that works well for stashing rubber bands and pullup cords.
Life's just a blast, thats moving really fast, you better stay on top or life will kick you in the ass...

I know that this may sound silly, but, why put a pocket on the d-bag? You wear pants/shorts? Pocket on your jumpsuit, and my personal favorite, Three pockets on my packing mat. One for bands and stows, another for extra closing loops, and yet another for slinks and pullups.
If you must have your pocket on the d-bag, take your main out of the bag before sewing!!! ;-))