skymedic

HAVOK!!!!!

I just bought a HAVOK today by bonehead.
I had heard from Chuck Blue that it was a good design and well worth a look. well I took a look and bought it on the sight.
It is well put together has a great look to it(some say it is ugly, I say it is distinct) and is very comfortable.
I will add more comments as soon as I get a chance to jump the thing.
My only gripe about the thing is this.....I keep walking around my house with it on my head mumbling stuff about jedei knights and light sabres....and have an irresistable urge to say "Luke I am your father!!!"
by they way, thanks chuck for the advice...
Marc
Because I fly, I envy no man on earth

You do not know the power of the dark side. (heavy metalic breathing)
Wait...this is an RW helmet.....
How secure does it look, say ...for freeflying. I've seen cheaper RW helmets get flip up visors open or breaking off...
How securly does the Havok close?
ramon

It is very securely closed with a ratchet thingy over the head. it is a very unique thing.
Yes I think it is more than strong enough to handle a shot to the jaw. It is lightweight but seams way tough.
I like it much better than the Z-1 and Oxygn A-3 I have used.
As for the strength with freeflying not really sure. I gotta jump it first. But I think it could stand up to it though.
Mike it does have a chin strap. and the visor flips up on a ratchet system. very ingenous Idea.
WAY COOL HELMET............I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!
Marc
Because I fly, I envy no man on earth

As for the strength with freeflying not really sure. I gotta jump it first. But I think it could stand up to it though.
Mike it does have a chin strap.

Well, with no chin strap, I'd be damn careful freeflying with it if I were you....and I, personally, won't freefly with a helmet without a chinstrap or chincup.. Too many people have lost helmets in a fast sit or stand..
Mike