reno120

where are cypress's made and the best price

I don't know about their website now, but six weeks ago when I was scouring the internet for the best gear deals, SkyKat was the only place I could get a Cypres with a completed 4-year check for less than $700. It was listed on their website, so at that time they were still keeping a pretty good copy of their inventory online.
Blues, squares,
PTiger
*insert witty sig here*

When I bought my rig in December I paid $1000 for the CYPRES. My husband ordered gear in March and while waiting for it, CYPRES prices went down and even though he had already put the order in, Skykat reduced his price. I think he ended up paying around $850 but I'm not sure as the whole rig is lumped together on the invoice. Like Matt said, if you buy your rig or even part of it at the same time it is usually cheaper. My husband only got his rig a few weeks ago and has been on the phone with Skykat so I bet the website was just an overlook. You could try e-mailing them at [email protected] (hopefully that still works) or try calling them at 910-875-7231.
Blue 1111,
D

Just an update. I tried e-mailing skykat and got a reply back in a few minutes. They are business as usual and just having a temporary problem with their webpage company that they hope to have settled soon.
Blue 1111,
D

as you guys know cypress is made in germany and as the world curency markets fluctuate so will the price of a cypres. i have seen the mark go from 1.8 to 2.3 dollars in the past two years and then back to around 2.1 as it is now. it all depends on what currency is dooing well......

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows