Deleted

forum control panels

I love this new format, sangiro! Very nice....
I'm having a little trouble, though...when I log in, it acknowledges me as me, but when I click on "forum control panels" to modify my settings, I get kicked into "incorrect password and have to log in again.
thanks,
zelda

I love this new format, sangiro! Very nice....
I'm having a little trouble, though...when I log in, it acknowledges me as me, but when I click on "forum control panels" to modify my settings, I get kicked into "incorrect password and have to log in again.
thanks,
zelda

And you'll notice that I'm coming up anonymous, but I'm logged in, I swear!
-zelda (truly!!)

Zelda - Here's what I would suggest: go to the myDropzone link at the top of your screen and click on "Log Out" - I think it's the last option on the myDropzone page. That should delete your cookies. Then log in again (it will automatically take you to the login screen when you log out) After logging in again...come back to the forums and theck it out!
(You can also click the Logout link in the Forums navigation bar...come back to the forums and click on Login)
Let me know if this works.....
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Hmm...something strange with mine too....
I log in as usual, then go to forums(as usual) but see im not logged in....then click log in and this time it works to log in!
Not a techie me with these damn 'puters....
chris
How would you like too stick with me
How much do you love to freefall

Sorry to take so long to get back to you, Sangiro; I was moving all weekend! Anyway, I tried the logout, logged back in, and I still can't access the control panel without being kicked out. Someone else mentioned that they are not showing up as being logged in, and I'm having the same problem, even when the site acknowledges that I am, indeed, logged in. And my posts are anonymous! I don't exist! AAAAHHH!!! :o
-zelda

I'm having problems too! I have done everything that everyone recommended, and I even created a new user name, and I'm STILL anonymous. This is the only forum that I can make a reply on.
Sangiro, come back and help all of us anonymous people!
Skymama

HH, I have the same problem. I can roam DZ.com all I want but when I go to the control panel I get invalid password. I have IE 5.5, and i've been able to get into it until today, August 21, if that helps at all. I'm not trying to bitch though, I love your site! Just trying to help out as much as a computer illiterate whore can.
Josh
"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar" - Helen Keller