Void425

Is it possible to add?

When you look at the posts...its listed by Subject, Author, View, Replies, Last Post.
Is there any way to add the name of the person who left the last post to the list? And on another note, can you make the view count go up only when a new person views the thread under a new IP then to add 1 each tiem the same person views it?

I can, but I'm not going to. You haven't been here for a week... pipe down a bit. Enjoy the features you have get to know the people and the priorities.

How do you expect a new person the the forum to be up on the details? Are you expecting me ( a new person ) to be up on all your rules and regulations? I know a lot but to tell me that my lenth on the forum has a value?....would you be treateing me the same as if I said I had a class D Licensese? I am looking for equal rights..I do have friend here..and I do have posts worthy of posting. At least you could give me the commen respect to cast my vote in the same respect as others. If there is reason not to I ask you to let me know. Time should be no differnece..base it off the posts.

>would you be treateing me the same as if I said I had a class D Licensese?

License has nothing to do with most things on DZ.com. This is Sangiro's server and he can do what he wants cause "This ain't no damn democracy!"

Stick around more then a month and see what you can learn...
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

So PhreeZone...are you saying if I was here 30 days he would treat me differ then if I was here 7 days? ( If that is so this is not the site for me, I am looking for someone to accept me based on my knowledge of the sport not the age in the sport) . I know I posted over 100 posted in 7 days....with no jumps to support it....but..my post are informational...I'm asking for a little ease because I am new.....I havent' jumped yet..but I pan to next month .....If you examine my postes./.thery are all informative..on what to by for equip...and basic chat in free talk....if I am out of my bound please let me know. I can adjust...I just likle to know where I went beyond my limits...other then I'm to new to post so many topic!!!!!

Like Phree said, it is called research.

Did you ever read the forum rules, particularly the advice HH gives for those new to the forums? You have posted a lot in the past week, but no, you have not added to the collective knowledge base that I can see. You have asked questions that are indeed valid, but most of the answers could have been found if you had searched the existing information on this site. There is a LOT of info here.

You state you have knowledge of the sport yet you have not jumped. This just in, any "knowledge" you have is hearsay, you have zero true knowledge. If you think otherwise, I would not want to be your instructor.

Remember, we have one mouth and two each eyes and ears -- that means you should be spending a lot more time listening and reading than talking.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Remember, we have one mouth and two each eyes and ears -- that means you should be spending a lot more time listening and reading than talking.

Now there's advice my mother used to give me and it's still as true now as it was then! I wish more people understood that. Thanks Jack.
Safe swoops
Sangiro