Jabeln79

BASE jumping forum?

Just a thought i think there are alot of people on the site who have done several BASE jumps, and others like myself who would like to learn about doing BASE. I think this may have come up before but what about adding a BASE forum, i know i would love to see one. I checked out Blinc but its nowhere near as nice as this site.
Blue Skies
Joe
"When they say jump you say how high" RATM

Base is mostly illegal. The info needed to base and good spots is way more detailed then what a message board system could give you. The focus of this site is skydiving and its activities. Leave the Base to Blinc and the Base specific sites HH..... please?
Cause I don't wanna come back down from this cloud... ~ Bush

That is the only place it is illegal...but it is not the actualy BASE jump that is illegal...no where in said laws is it illegal to BASE jump...they come up with that law because that's all that is in there....as they dont want people droping stuff into the parks from choppers or planes.....
NPS sucks monkey ballss
marc
BSBD

If you do a BASE jump in the USA, you are pretty much going to be arrested

That's interesinting....hmm...15 so far...and I havn't been arrested yet.....hmm....and I know some people from SDC who go out to the perrine bridge in Idaho and dont get arrested....they even call the cops before hand...hmmm...
I guess your not right after all on this....by the way most of my jumps are legal...as I knew the builder's of the antenae..and he gave me permision...
marc
BSBD

That's interesinting....hmm...15 so far...and I havn't been arrested yet.....hmm....and I know some people from SDC who go out to the perrine bridge in Idaho and dont get arrested....they even call the cops before hand...hmmm...
I guess your not right after all on this....by the way most of my jumps are legal...as I knew the builder's of the antenae..and he gave me permision...

Wow!! That is pretty awesome, Medic. You are gonna have to tell me about these jumps. I don't think you've ever said anything about them before.
I shall renig my previous statement. :)JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.