Deleted

Note to the editor:

A word processor's ability to correct spelling errors is a very nice feature, but it is much like an AAD: It should not be relied upon.
This is not the first time I have seen misuse of the word "it's" on this page. Also I have read several other skydiving-related artices from other resources which contained errors in use of this particular word. So it seems to me that skydivers in general are unaware of the differences between the two words "it's" and "its"
Very simple. IT IS = IT'S
*this is really all you need to know, because once you have learned this simple rule, you realize that any use of I+T+S other than that which is a contraction, such as IT IS or IT HAS (it has been a good day) can only be "ITS"
Now go proof-read with authority and correct errors such as that which is contained in the current Dropzone Poll question: "Relative to it's past, do you think there’s a dying discipline?" =]
Chris Warnock
A-31954
PS: Yes I am nitpicky sometimes, but you will be too when you understand the difference between these two words and you see people misuse them regularly =] The erroneous words will seemingly step off the page to you with large red box around them as your brain thinks "I wonder who wrote that, and I wonder if he or she even understands that IT'S can only be used as a contraction"

Seeing as that Sangiro is South African and lives with those funny people across the pond... I'll be more then happy to let him use what ever grammer he wants to on his pages. :)Also I thing he was going for the posessive form of the word 'it'.
Cause I don't wanna come back down from this cloud... ~ Bush

Very simple. IT IS = IT'S

Then later . . .

*this is really all you need to know, because once you have learned this simple rule, you realize that any use of I+T+S other than that which is a contraction, such as IT IS or IT HAS (it has been a good day) can only be "ITS"

Is that a contradiction?
How can, "IT IS = IT'S" and "IT IS or IT HAS (it has been a good day) can only be "ITS"" both be correct?
There is the possesive form isn't there?
quade
http://futurecam.com