QuickDraw

Site T-Shirts

I don't know weather i am blind,or just tired..
But does this site have its own shirt??
there seems a lot of peeps on here (nearly 7000 members) who don't get to meet each other @ dz,s all over the world.
if you do do them i'm sorry :) but if not ..why not run a competition or sommat...
best design gets a jump pass or sommat...what do ya think..?
and what better to promote the site (although a good site is passed by word of mouth)
just remember who thought of this "great" idea when it realy takes off ...hehe
L8rz

They were tried once, but the shirts didn't turn out real well (bad quality, good design). I'm not real sure why no one has tried a second time. Actually, what would be good is to get a bigger gear store to sponser the t-shirts. Get pre-paid pre-orders and get them made. Since a large gear store is already setup for transactions and shipping and stuff, then they'd beable to do it quickly and easily. In return, maybe HH could give them some free banner space/time. Atleast that's what I would do...:)Once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue
And into the black-NeilYoung

Yep i think they need bringing back..
my point is that people walk right past each other (reading some posts) and instead of partying they just go about their buisness,
more of an identity than a t-shirt :)
but the quality issue does sound like a problem though :(
i don't wear any old rubbish...lol

I think a stitched logo would be better than a silkscreen design that will wear off after a few jump and washes...
Those are more expensive, but they look a lot cooler and last way longer.
"Can't keep my mind from the circling sky. Tongue-tied & twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I."

No kidding I dont want to out right steal it from him...but I would like him to at least chime in here.....or maybe I can use it then send him a couple bucks via paypal...if he would like...
marc
"...a mind stretched with new idea's will never regain its shape"