cray

Skydiver Fly Party @ Skyventure Colorado

Just wanted to Let everyone know we are planning a fly party for skydivers and their friends. This will take place 2 nights both Thursday June 8th and Sunday June 11 starting at 7:00pm. There will be food, prizes, and tunnel time all for twenty dollars a person, however if a skydiver brings a friend (skydiver or not) who has never flown before you BOTH get in for $20 bucks! Pretty cool come have some fun and ambiance. SkyVenture Colorado and Go Fast sports are hosting this. Stay tuned as we finalize all the details!

Sooooo, the $20 gets you pizza, a possibility of a prize, and no guarantee of tunnel time. Is this a tunnel party or just a pizza party?

Well, I can't say much about the prizes, because I didn't win one, but who cares? The party was a prize in itself! I just returned with almost 12 minutes flown between me and my 7 year old companion--pretty good for $20.00 if you ask me--and a great crowd too!
Of course seeing the Go Fast! Jet Pak fly over the tunnel and do 360's was pretty cool, too. Thanks SVC and Go Fast! Sports!

All you Naysayers please continue to stay at home and eat your frozen pizza by yourself--I'm going back to SVC sunday to give them another $20--even if it's just for a cool pizza party!

pope

Chris --

It was great as always to have you stop by SVCO -- Thanks for the positive review of our first ever SkyVenture "Boogie"!
It was a ton of fun...and we will be doing it all over again on Sunday night:)Same great price (a mere $20!) and same great food, prizes, and, of course, flying!

Jenn

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.