nigelh

Happy Birthday Paige!

Happy Brithday Paige,

Hope you have a great day,

Nigel

(I know this isn't the normal place to write these messages, but she's more likely to see it here!)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sponored by NZ Aerosports, CYPRES 2, Tonfly & L&B

Team Dirty Sanchez #232

Thanks guys! I've been super busy flying and have neglected the computer a little, okay, a lot this weekend.

I flew just over 100 minutes on the 28th then went back for 15 more on the 29th. Needless to say I'm trashed today and could use some rest (body that is not intoxicated, it's only 9am:D).

It was so great to meet and fly w. you Nigel! I had a blast, thanks for the great memories!

Jenn- Thanks for the warm wishes babe, u rock! Miss ya and can't wait till August:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

On behalf of the population of the UK i would like to apologise for my bosses lack of ability to spell

Well, if you are going to be picky - your punctuation is sadly lacking. Capital 'I' please and 'bosses' means plural rather than boss's belonging to:o:P

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

It was so great to meet and fly w. you Nigel!

On behalf of all the staff at Bodyflight - and the whole of the UK - I will appologise greatly for subjecting you to meeting Nigel:|:|

So sorry :D:D:D:P

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! U 2 are too much. Nigel was a great house guest, amazing flyer, clean, polite, and friendly.

Everyone at Bodyflight Bedford should thank Nigel [;P] Because he was so cool, I'll put up any employee in my spare bedroom (and there is a bathroom for you, couch if need be also) 5 minutes from the Orlando tunnel and 2 minutes from Universal. It's not much, but it will def. allow for more $ to be spent on tunnel time.

I'm also only 20 minutes from the airport so if anyone needs transportation, I can always do my best.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Nigel was a great house guest, amazing flyer, clean, polite, and friendly.

"clean" is a plus :P

happy birthday

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants