freefalling2day

Skyventure New Hampshire is on it's way!

I don't think it's the responsibility of any business owner to keep us aprised of their progress...nor is it any of our business to know why there have been delays, unless of course your an investor... just the opposite in fact, I feel that it's a privelege to know. As if opening a tunnel isn't enough of a headache (and yes.. I DO know what's involved) Laurie manages to grace these forums with her presence & updates to keep us all in the loop. I truly appreciate that.

As far as delays? well.. having been around for the opening of several VWTs before, I certainly don't see anything I would consider a delay... it's a freak thing to see a tunnel come together so quickly and be operational in under a year!!! Its only happened a couple of times in fact EVER!

So... KUDOS to Laurie & her team for making this happen in record time! Can't wait to fly it!!

Well said Dawn!

BIG KUDOS for getting the tunnel up and running so fast. They have come so far in such a short amount of time. :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Regardless, I can't wait to fly in this tunnel!

I'm thinking it'll be sometime in Sept or Oct though [:/]

I bet it's going to be super nice for you crazy Canadians having a tunnel close. Esp. one that is supposed to be so damn fast. It won't be cold in the winter either. Lucky :P
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hello All,...
Just a quick post.

I would like to thank everyone again for all of the support.
Rob and I are working hard to get our tunnel open.
We will be open in August. The early August date slipped by due to construction issues. We are now down to painting the downstairs, tiling, carpet and such.

As for the tunnel itself,... It is smooth and fast. We also have done some special features with lighting.
The tunnel is no longer a dark hole that you fly up into. We have lit the top and bottom of the tunnel.

We look forward to seeing you all at our tunnel!

I will keep posting as it goes!
Blue Skies!
Laurie

As for the tunnel itself,... It is smooth and fast. We also have done some special features with lighting.
The tunnel is no longer a dark hole that you fly up into. We have lit the top and bottom of the tunnel.

LED strip lighting, with color effects, maybe? ;)

LED strip lighting, with color effects, maybe? ;)

That would be super cool! :)
Maybe some disco lights or black lights? How cool would it be to paint up some sweat suits w. black light paint and fly for some crazy pics!

Noman Kent did this (or something very similar to it) a while back and the results were simply amazing. Check out www.Bodyflight.net photo section for some of the session.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Maybe some disco lights or black lights? How cool would it be to paint up some sweat suits w. black light paint and fly for some crazy pics!

Thanks for the reminder, Paige! We haven't done that for a while in Switzerland, it's about time again...;) (there should be a video somewhere, trying to find it...)
It's cool at a party/special event , especially combined with strobe lights and smoke.
But not really suitable for day to day flying, let alone training...

BTW, that part in Norman Kent's "Willing to fly" actually inspired me to start playing with fire in the tunnel...

No.1 reason NOT to be an astronaut: ...You can't drink beer at zero gravity...

Just a new update,...
The news this afternoon is that the town now does not have the time to come Friday.[:/] They are now saying that they will not be able to come until Tuesday.:S
Hopefully Tuesday afternoon / Wednesday will be our official CO.

Blue Ones!
Laurie

Boooooooooo on the town. The fruits of your labor will pay off soon, I just know it. The place looks amazing and I'm trying to find time and $ to get back there asap.

Hang in there Laurie!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Knock, knock, knock....is this thing on....hello! Do I have to call the town of Nashua and tell them that a few tourists are ready to spend some money in there town or what!!!! B|

This is like watching a pot of water boil!

If the CO is today...good luck!!