steveorino

Best shots of Instructors EARNING Thir money

it was quite a ride! Actually, the student finally got stable and was able to proceed. Made for an interesting video though!;)

So now the real question... did the student graduate to the next level? :P
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Yes, his exit SUCKED, but he did "ok" on everything else. They figure they're stil gripping him on exit on level 2. His exits will get better. :S ... I guess.

Truthfully, I believe he was a one-shot skydiver from the word go. He took his 1st jump course MONTHS ago and had to be retrained. He seemed clueless to me when we dirt dived, but what do I know? I'm only a coach and vidiot.;)

steveOrino

Yes, his exit SUCKED, but he did "ok" on everything else. They figure they're stil gripping him on exit on level 2. His exits will get better. :S ... I guess.

Is that unusual? My diveflows didn't have them letting go of me until midway thru level 3, and no ungripped exits until 5.

Was that pic taken on the hill? I never quite inverted, but the sensation of being vertical at that point was very confusing to me.

Nice sharpness, btw.

Okay, not my best, but my most recent.

It looks like he arched and then fell like an anvil unexpectedly. Did you all funnel after you did handstands (it sure looks close to that) and if so, what happened to the student after that? Just curious about details.

Yea he arched and took them for a ride for about 1800 ft just like in the photo, then both jm's popped into their slots for a stable 3-way, the chunk was stable the whole dive, just made for a good shot, so I took it.:)Really I was laughing and just happened to bite my trigger. (just kidding)

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

I think it was great that the middle guy kept those other two wings under control. :P

Good student.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Thats a good one dude!

I'm going to have to give Joe a hard time about snacking on the bill rig in mid air... I've worn that thing and I don't think I got as cozy with it as he is :P

Who's the right side jm?

And when did we start doing freefly demo's on level I?
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

Russell. I don't know how many times guys do this on the tandem jumps. And of course they always do it with 140# TM! Made me work my 220# butt off to stay below them!

it's not just guys....... (pic by Jeff Colley!)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

it's not just guys....... (pic by Jeff Colley!)

I'm impressed at the professionalizm though... she may be forcing you to work extra hard but... you've got a huge smile on your face still... B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I'm impressed at the professionalizm though... she may be forcing you to work extra hard but... you've got a huge smile on your face still... B|

That's not professionalism, I'm just a ham whenever there's a camera around! :)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?