SCR10480

Newly Rated T/M

The pretty LITTLE girls are lots of fun but they will get you in trouble quicker than any other passenger.

I clearly walked into the wrong room here with my experience level... But the discussion was interesting so I decided to eavesdrop and learn something along the way...

If I was asked, I would have thought the bigger (and flatter) long arm/leg students with a lot of mass would be harder to control - as they have more surface area to catch air in all the wrong ways.

Why is it the LITTLE people that take you for a ride?

If someone has the time, just PM me or post something... While I will not be a TI for a long time (if ever), I like learning new things...

Ever tried the racket game called "badminton". (In each case in holland we call it badminton). It's the game with the bal with feathers.. How does it come down. Red bal at the top or bottom?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Using your droque to gain stability is a bad habit,
Especially when you are jumping a sport rig

The pretty LITTLE girls are lots of fun but they will get you in trouble quicker than any other passenger.

I clearly walked into the wrong room here with my experience level... But the discussion was interesting so I decided to eavesdrop and learn something along the way...

If I was asked, I would have thought the bigger (and flatter) long arm/leg students with a lot of mass would be harder to control - as they have more surface area to catch air in all the wrong ways.

Why is it the LITTLE people that take you for a ride?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It is a huge difference in attitude.

Big guys KNOW that they can kill both of us if they screw around. Ergo, they listen to instructors and cooperate.

"Pretty little girls" have a radically different attitude. Since big guys have been solving most of their problems, most of their lives, they KNOW that big guys/TIs can solve every problem they create.

Unfortunately I do not agree with the "pretty little girls," as far too many of them have de-arched, grabbed my arms, etc. Now I let the horny, young TIs carry the cute little women.
Revenge is sweet!

Revenge is even sweeter when it comes to 'specing video.
Horny, young, outside videographers always 'spec chicks with big boobs, while I 'spec big guys with big wallets.
Guess which group buys more videos?

You had many advices. Two little more.

1. Relax. The most horrable think for me on my first 50 Tms was RESPONSIBILITY. It's enough to have responsibility, not RESPONSIBILITY :)
2. Have your own joke. It's enough to have only one for every student :)
3. If you jump with video - make show from this jump.

And - LOVE your students - this is the best you can do :)
--
Andygrom