lucky508

got stow hooks?

Does anyone have a set or two of stow hooks I can take off their hands? I put a want add in the classifieds but I don’t think there are many people on dizzy.com that even know what stow hooks are.:P I need to pack up some military direct bag rigs and don’t want to pay the $25 per stow hook that Paragear is asking.

Thanks,
Cael

Sometimes to be "comfy" ya gotta spend the ca$h. Make a loop at each end of the 550, big enough to put a piece of 1" PVC pipe 4" long into. now you have a handle.
Just giving you a "workaround" idea, or you can keep on waiting for the tools to show up. Did you learn pack these things in the military?

Sparky,
Will do. Thanks!

Pete,
Thanks for the work around Ideas. I did learn to pack with stow hooks in the Army. I was already a skydiver and I thought it was a crazy way of stowing lines. But the Army is the Army and doing things the common sense or easy way has never been its strong suit. For now converting the D bags to use retainer bands would be more trouble than just packing them the normal way.

Thanks,
Cael