edd

Ref 1st Tandem

I did a tandem afew weeks ago, and felt abit rough afterwards, ps I also thought your all just a bunch of fruitcakes. But as the days ticked by, I felt myself being drawn back to having another go. So with some advise from someone I changed to a smaller club, where I felt they had the time to teach . So I but my name down to start the AFF. I spent all friday night in class, very lucky one to one. Then went back up Saturday morning, as it turned out the wind picked up, so I had all day to think about doing a runner, mine would be the last jump of the day.I almost thought about doing a tandem as the longer I waited the more I thought. Then came the words came that I knew would send my guts spinning, kit on. I kept telling myself to do a good exit, and arch and the rest will come. This would be my last chance, if it went badly I'd walk away and not look back, I'd had ago at least. I was told the Exit was good, I felt the freefall went on forever, I did all that was asked of me. After a drink in the club I said goodbuy to everyone, " I'll see you tomorrow", and on Sunday I did the 2 & 3 stage. Thanks Edd