47 47
quade

DB Cooper

1 hour ago, RobertMBlevins said:

What has anyone in Cooperland done for him lately? Nothing I can see except go negative. Unless your members can match our proposed effort, or exceed it, I suggest you take a positive attitude about it.

This is why you cause problems. stop trying to FORCE people to do anything and stick to the CASE...I've said what there is to say and what Bryan has said. it's your idea and yours alone. keep me out of your business. this is the last time I will be telling you this. 

Robert, your own words tell the story.

You failed to understand his mother recently died and you wanted to party. then you bring rock music to a country environment. you took a memorial page and filled it with drama like you do here. that's just the tip of the problems. it appears as recent as the 12th of this month Bryan still wants nothing to do with you. why he put that at the bottom of the email tells me you are trying to contact him even though you said you haven't. I never asked him. nothing in his email was about you other than the closing line. the entire email was about Tosaw's book and the FBI. 

Now, here you are causing problems wanting everyone involved with you once again. this is ALL offline material until it becomes reality. it's not DIRECTLY related to the research of the case. 

I don't always agree with him but I look forward to things Flyjack writes on here. he's the only one actually using the forum for what it's intended for which are directly related to the case. much like Ariel you can't grasp this either. if you "go with what Meso says" none of this would be here? 

39 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

I do not understand your attitude on this at all. 

While you continue to break the rules here assuming everything on earth. let me explain something a novice could understand, okay?

I have zero desire with working with you. I have no desire to be involved with anything you do. there is no rule that any of this MUST occur in the research of this case. you clog up forums whining about things NOT related to the case. I suggest, as you always like to do for others to get your own thread where you can speak unchallenged when ever you wish. 

Eric holds an event each year. you can do the very samething. anyone can do this if they so desire. if 10 people show, or a hundred thousand. it makes no difference to me. the "public" has had a chance for almost 50 years. these events add to the hundreds of media events spanning over the last couple decades. 

I would like to come here and read about the actual case and not what you are buying on Amazon? this is a DB Cooper thread, not the home shopping network or a truck forum? this is not a court room either where you tend to play judge/jury of a kangaroo court. you have no clue what the word NO actually means..just a never ending circle of arguments...

positive reports coming in on Coopercon. some folks talk about doing these events for years and some just get the job done. you just can't get the job done sitting in front of your computer till the sun comes up. Git R Done :) 

Events are still going on through tomorrow...

SCHEDULE

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2019

START-OF-CONFERENCE SOCIAL :: VON EBERT BREWPUB (DETAILS BELOW)

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2019

10:00 AM - 10:15 AM :: INTRODUCTION | ERIC ULIS

10:20 AM - 10:50 AM :: PUBLIC FASCINATION WITH THE CASE | DARREN SCHAEFER

10:55 AM - 11:25 AM :: PARACHUTES & JUMP | MARK METZLER

11:25 PM -12:25 PM :: LUNCH BREAK

12:30 AM - 1:10 PM :: TIE & TIE PARTICLES (2018 REPLAY) | TOM KAYE

1:15 PM - 1:55 PM :: DB COOPER JEOPARDY GAME W/ 3 CONTESTANTS FROM AUDIENCE

2:00 PM - 2:30 PM :: CONSPIRACIES | BRUCE SMITH

2:30 PM - 3:00 PM :: BREAK

3:00 PM - 3:45 PM :: CONVERSATION W/ CAPTAIN SCOTT'S DAUGHTER CATHERINE 

3:50 PM - 4:40 PM :: PANEL DISCUSSION WITH EXPERTS & AUDIENCE

4:45 PM - 5:00 PM :: GIVE-AWAYS & CLOSING

DB COOPER MOVIE @ KIGGINS THEATRE :: 

END-OF-DAY SOCIAL :: VICTOR 23 BREWING 

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2019

DB COOPER ESCAPE ROOM :: 

DB COOPER ROAD TOUR :: 

END-OF-CONFERENCE SOCIAL :: VON EBERT BREWPUB (DETAILS BELOW)

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 27, 2019 (POST COOPERCON EXTRA)

RE-IMAGINED RADIO: IN FLIGHT WITH D.B. COOPER ::

Every response I made was from you replying to me. naturally, you respond to them, no? the information was NOT from a website. it was an email from the owner of the Ariel Tavern explaining his position. actually, two emails. 

I have given you facts and reasons you shouldn't try that avenue. you respond with accusations. I try to tell you it doesn't belong on here and yet you continue to drag it out. I don't owe you squat and have also told you my position. it's you that should leave things alone and discuss the case.

On 11/22/2019 at 1:13 PM, BParker said:

What is the significance of Elsinore Skydive and in particular the summer of 1971?

From the FBI documents, we know an investigation occurred there very soon after the hijacking, I'd like to get an idea as to the depth and breadth of the investigation. Apparently someone who looked like Cooper was there in Aug of '71

I am not trying to link a named suspect to the Elsinore paracenter

Some info and pics on the recent Coopercon event. yes, it's relevant. no drama added. I give it an  A+ for working together and no committee :) 

https://thecoopercase.com/pages/coopercon-2019

https://www.columbian.com/news/2019/nov/23/d-b-cooper-enthusiasts-land-in-vancouver-for-coopercon/

Edited by mrshutter45

An interview with Mitchell was posted on my forum by Eric Ulis..

https://komonews.com/news/local/man-closest-to-db-cooper-boeing-aircraft-hijacking-mystery-breaks-silence

Still more media coverage...the public has spoken :)

https://www.nbcrightnow.com/news/state/d-b-cooper-mythos-continues-to-captivate/article_3f34055a-1af0-5c10-a1f2-c36ba223665d.html

Edited by mrshutter45

Getting back to things that matter....

Captain Scott's daughter spoke out at the conference regarding Cooper wanting the stairs down...

"First, she brought up that her father mentioned that there was a debate between himself and Cooper about taking off with the airstairs down. Specifically, she said that Cooper demanded that the flight take-off from Seattle with the airstairs down but that her father told Cooper he would not attempt to take-off with the airstairs down, period. My impression was that this was a protracted discussion between Cooper and Scott, and that Scott laid down the law on this matter."

Cooper's initial demand was airstairs lowered after takeoff.

LATER,, Airstairs lowered (unlocked) before takeoff came up after RENO negotiations... 

This seems subtle but is very important... Cooper's original demand was NOT airstairs lowered on takeoff.. this is also confirmed by transcripts.

It was the change to land in RENO that initiated Cooper to alter his demand to airstairs partially extended on takeoff.

That suggests his initial plan was altered by the change to Reno.. He did not initially intend to jump ASAP as would be suggested by airstairs down on takeoff.

Cooper's jump plan was changed by the negotiated Reno landing.

aftstairstakeoffa.jpg.03d5edc0c31172cfed38568e46f238b2.jpg

Edited by FLYJACK

14 minutes ago, RobertMBlevins said:

EDIT: I just took a good look at your post, Flyjack. Hard to say. You (we) have the FBI doc(s) on this issue. But then you have Smith's daughter and HER testimony as well. Hard to know who to believe, but it's hard NOT to believe the daughter. As far as going to Reno, Mexico, or even Yuma, AZ...I still don't believe Cooper intended staying on board any longer than necessary. 

Smith's daughter does not in any way contradict the fact that Cooper initially demanded airstairs lowered after takeoff.

She is claiming they argued about airstairs down on takeoff, that was LATER.... read the document I posted.

It is all consistent. The only ambiguity is in some of the FBI summaries, they don't distinguish between the initial and later demands.

This is simple and yet very important. It means that Cooper's initial plan was NOT to jump ASAP and his LZ was ad hoc after Reno was in play.

Edited by FLYJACK

Trust me Robert, nobody is jealous. people have sent them reports. Colbert sued them. you don't see him looking for a pat on the back. talking to you is like watching paint dry. neither will listen.

It's your personality that nobody likes. you do the very things you claim to oppose. you act out like a child not getting what they want. (my daddy is better than your daddy) even the word "naysayer an negative" fits you like a glove.I know it upsets you not being part of the group but you should of thought of that years ago. 

I have wished you luck multiple times with the movie. I don't know what more you want. you keep tossing gas on the fire for the last 5 years...it's pointless to keep going on with this...