47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Mr Blevins and I have different suspects and for several months he and I have conversed in a civil manner in this thread without making outlandlish accusation.

We will continue to do this - because neither one of us can PROVE our suspect is Cooper, but we each present our cases and are civil to each other.

Galen Cook and I have talked many time about his suspect, but we don't attack each other - we learn from each other and we help each other just as Blevin and I have done publicly for several months now. I was one of the first to tell Blevins he HAD to get his facts straight - and that NO story about Cooper should be told without doing this.

As the thread suggested and at great deal of expense and time he has tried diligently to make the corrections without changing the effectiveness of his story or direction of his story.

If Jerry Thomas had shown the same respect Blevin and Cook and Geoffry and myself have show to each other he would not be the ODD man out right now. Although another writer DS has done a book on Coffelt, he stays quiet about this...if it comes to fruition it will unfortunately enforce Weber as a suspect due the the uncanny past of the two men....which is is exposed in his book...which was written YRS ago, but he shelved it because he was threatened with this phrase which in part says "a matter of national security".

Note. I am the only one who doesn't have a DOG in this race. I have a suspect and a confession and a lot more coincidential circumstances and background than any of the others, but I am not writing a book unless someone is doing it for me....yet, I take the most heat from the nay sayers!

I have also been the most agressive in demanding the writers get the FACTS straight as much as possible. I am obsessed with NOT allowing FICTION to become Fact, because that will only obscure any possibilities this crime will ever be solved.

Jerry is encapable of separatiing Fact from Fiction and is responsible for hendering the investigation on many levels, yet he accuses me of this. His involvement in creating fiction is evident even in this thread and other places he has posted - to include some of the articles done on Jerry. Jerry has a DOG in this race and it is himself even if it destroys any chance for the REAL Cooper to ever be unveiled.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Geoger . Jo realy pulled the wool over Blevens eyes I bet she is already making plans to head out to her local news paper tomorrow with a computer print out. Oh! Evicki posted Feb 11 2011 at 2:12 pm Post # 22884 of 22587 page 884. She thanked me She stated the FBI contacted her on my recomendation. it wasn't to long after that that Jo called her to talk to her about it. Point being she just made a statement saying the the FBI ignored her and I no that was a lie and she new it. Now is this the person that Blevins can trust at all.if this show takes place its going to be real funny no one but Jo has a chance now not with out a polygraph . Jerry

Geoger . Jo realy pulled the wool over Blevens eyes I bet she is already making plans to head out to her local news paper tomorrow with a computer print out. Oh! Evicki posted Feb 11 2011 at 2:12 pm Post # 22884 of 22587 page 884. She thanked me She stated the FBI contacted her on my recomendation. it wasn't to long after that that Jo called her to talk to her about it. Point being she just made a statement saying the the FBI ignored her and I Now that was a lie and she new it. Now is this the person that Blevins can trust at all. Jerry

I am taking te night off - I need the silence.

At least you have several people contributing their biases to your list. Jo is the sole claimant
on her list. Duane was dead and never left any tangible evidence - nada. Jo is solely responsible
for her list. Jo would have it no other way, so as to retain control!

Jo is not trying to retain control of anything. I haven't had a writer who could reseach and compile a list. Doug Pasternac was a writer for a magazine and he had a limited amount of time he could devote to the story.

The FBI never looked at Duane's tax reports - and if they did there is more there than there ever was on Blevins. The FBI never gave me access to the missing yrs - as John Collins. Without the co-operation of the FBI I could not even draw widows benefits on those 6 yrs of his life, not that they would have amount to very much.

I would love for someone to take the time to do what Blevins did with Christiansen, but I am NOT a writer nor an organized investigator. All I have done is try to tell Duane's story the best way I could and that is in this thread - the details are all in the files as faded as the are.

Attention 377:
That teaser was NO teaser and I am still waiting for the results. I expect all of the work to prepare my "package" was for nothing. At least I gave it all I had...and that is all I can do. I hope to be able to present a similar package on video or slides to the public and then I am done. If no one will do this project for me then I will hire it done and have copies made to be mailed out. This is my last project and it is not cheap - a video or slide with a narrative will have to be done for me as I have NO knowledge of these things...I will NOT appear in the slide or video.
This is something that has not been done with any suspect...and much of this comes from things Pasternac and many others I cannot name at this time helped me put together.

It is at the point I need someone with the expertise to do it and not just an old woman trying to use what she has available to her...this needs a professional....it is what I will leave behind so that someday someone might know I tried...I gave it all I had...and hope that someday someone will view this and say - "He really was Cooper. Damn why didn't we see that"

Most important it will be there and it will out live me and maybe someday others will finally know the truth as I know it....

I hope so!

Blevins What is the name of this show."Christiansen VS Weber. Jo has already chose the name she wants at least thats the heading of her last post. She is already bragging about being the most agresive.Well please don't get mad when I say I told you so. Maybe by me making these comments she won't try anything untill your program. But if she thinks you will cancel her part she'll head straight to the media. I think you'll cancel her. I don't think you have a choice now. If you do don't let her know it untill the day the program airs. Jerry

Blevins What is the name of this show."Christiansen VS Weber. Jo has already chose the name she wants at least thats the heading of her last post. She is already bragging about being the most agresive.Well please don't get mad when I say I told you so. Maybe by me making these comments she won't try anything untill your program. But if she thinks you will cancel her part she'll head straight to the media. I think you'll cancel her. I don't think you have a choice now. If you do don't let her know it untill the day the program airs. Jerry

JERRY - EVERYONE BUT YOU KNOWS THAT IS NOT HOW IT IS. I AM BRAGGING ABOUT NOTHING ONLY THAT I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS AGRESSIVELY FOR 15 YRS. YOU TAKE WORDS AND USE THEM FOR YOUR OWN TWISTED BENEFIT. NO ONE HAS BEEN AT THIS REGARDING ONE SUBJECT AS LONG AS I HAVE (THAT IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO CONVEY)...

Don't you get it - no one but YOU wants a Jerry Springer type program. We have a little more class than you do....this is not a pissing contest. I would like to see every valid suspect the FBI has ever had presented. NOTE: Jerry I said "valid" suspects.

We will be lucky if 5 minutes is devoted to our suspects - I have been there and done that and why I have requested a specific format on Weber that WILL not feature me at all...I am not the suspect - Duane is.

I have not spoke with this producer myself - so all I have at this point is Mr. Blevins word they are interested.

Orange One I finally found that post Jo just lied about. It is Titled RE (Jerry Thomas speaking of Cooper Fame.Page 706 Post#17642 of 22594 dated May 26 2010 at 9:10 pm. It clearly proves all Jo knows how to do is denie any knowledge of statements she has made when confronted. Basically she finds the truth hard to come by. Jerry

There may have not been enough consideration given to the modes of escape which Cooper may have employed. Flares, hiding in the tail cone and skydiving are but three of the possibilities this sage thread has offered. Could there be more?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnhgpVb-u5s

But if that system was used an inexperienced person could suffer a hard landing and what are the ramifications from that situation and how would Cooper have reacted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8CDERzun4k

There still remains the endless mystery of the weather that evening and what Bernie and Kenny were hoping for that several witnesses have been unable to testify about that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLZqDXau98

Too hard for me to extract any intelligence. Perhaps if someone would try the technique of endlessly repeating themselves? No, that would never happen here.

I'm not going to sit here and claim I know everything or that I am right about KC. My gut tells me we're onto something, but there isn't enough to say FOR SURE, without a doubt, otherwise we'd already be in People magazine. I am a big believer in fair play.

It's as simple as that.

I went over your 25 points. Most I find to be
pure speculation on your or someone's part,
that don't even rise to the level of circumstantial
evidence, due mainly to the lack of any known
association with the Cooper case as I know it.
Maybe the FBI will think otherwise but I doubt it.
In fact, my opinion is, the FBI will have an even
stronger negative opinion. I am being very
conservative and charitable here, in my thinking.

The single most interesting item is the photo.
It could be a prank. It could be a coincidence.
It could be an intentional prank meant to convey
exactly what it shows, like a Halloween stunt, and
if that was the case then obviously KC was not
Cooper but an intentional spoof of DB Cooper.
Kenny was an employee of the airline and a
member of the community - he knew about the
hijacking and was probably as mystified as anyone
else. Many people spoofed Cooper in the
aftermath, but you claim a more sinister
connection and fail to prove it.

The physical traits don't match. To borrow a
phrase* 'The closest they match is they were
both male'. And, not all physical traits were
released to the public - that can work in your
favor or against you visi-a-vis Kenny. The original
sketches were carefully drawn and tested against
witnesses ...

Tie and tie tac: Those objects have traits
which are probably not compatable with KC.
These objects could be exculpatory. And to
save you and Jo Weber time speculating, I
am not talking about dna. DNA is a separate
issue.

G.

May 26, 2010, 9:10 PM

Post #17642 of 22601 (1073 views)
Copy Shortcut

Re: [JerryThomas] Speaking of “The Cooper "flame": [In reply to] Quote | Reply

Jerry this is the remark you made:

Would be glad to say. However one member of this forum loves to write fictional stories.The only way I can keep some info from becoming a part of a new story is keep it under the table untill it is made public info.Jerry

Then I (Jo Weber) replied to his smart remark:

Jerry - you are the one with the fiction and fantasy. Even Himmelsbach doesn't want to hear from you. So please leave your snide remarks about others out...of the forum.

I am more involve than you know......and Galen will tell you this ---- Jo does keep secrets and for yrs now she has NOT told all she knows until recently. There were certain individuals who I shared specific information with and it was in a written form for verification purposes and on tapes - information Galen was unaware of. Information I have not told this forum.

:([:/]:|:(
:)
It was around this time that you were sent on a long vacation. I had told Himmelsbach about how badly you were behaving and how miserable you were making things on the thread. He said he would talk to you....which I am assuming he did and you laid off for a while - but you became as unrelentless as usual with your gibberish that was making NO sense at all. Your attacks on me continued and I sent him copies of what you were saying.

Didn't he have a little talk with you about that time? He is a kind man and he did not take to kindly to your attacking posts and you haven't changed at all.

I didn't say anything bad about Himmelsbach and it was me stating my opinion even he didn't want to hear from you. If that is the best you can do in claiming I have said bad things about Himmelsbach - you are a REAL piece of work.

You are the most dispicable man on the face of the earth and I have done NOTHING to you except to state the truth about why I stepped away from you and how abusive your are. When someone is so paranoid someone will steal his thunder or just so onery that he would go through thousands of post to find ONE post and take it out of context to claim Jo Weber said a bad thing about Himmelsbach you stepped way over the line. Himelsbach has always been kind to me and has been there for me when no one else was.

If he wasn't getting so old and struggling with his own day to day health or I would send him a copy of this in a heart beat. I know he would be REAL PROUD of your actions.:|[:/]:(

You see I didn't threaten you the way you threaten me. Maybe that is your way of life, but it is not my way of life. I try to be kind and respectful of others opinions - your threats are public threats and you have crossed the line once to often - with the malicious threats. Are you not capapable of presenting your subjects and pleading your case about Cooper with out threatening others who are trying to solve this thing.? Who do you think you are - you are not FBI nor are you even close. You have NO authority to try to stifle the story of others who just happen to have a different opinion than you do.

You have NOT allowed this thread to get back into the investigative mode it had been in for several yrs...and you won't let anyone say anything about their suject or about the specifics of the crime that we have explored with out going into attack mode. This is NOT WAR.

This is about hopefully coming up with something the FBI missed - be about Weber or any other suspect, but that is against Jerry's rules. If Jerry has decided an individual is not worthy of being a Cooper subject he makes a mockery out of everything the person says. Now you are doing this with Blevins.

You haven produce one orginal or productive ideal about this crime nor have you have you produce any evidence in your 30 yrs running around in the woods.

There's room for everyone here, even Bob and even Jamie if he were allowed back. If you don't like someone's postings just skip over them, its so easy to do.

I don't think Jamie is interested in coming back... he has a life it seems :D
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

I didn't say anything bad about Himmelsbach and it was me stating my opinion even he didn't want to hear from you. If that is the best you can do in claiming I have said bad things about Himmelsbach - you are a REAL piece of work.

You are the most dispicable man on the face of the earth and I have done NOTHING to you except to state the truth about why I stepped away from you and how abusive your are.

And blah blah blah. Jerry did not say you said "bad things" about H; he said you said H did not want to talk to him, or something along those lines ... which you just admit you did.

Is your calling Jerry "despicable" another example of this kindness and courtesy you claim to show to everyone? I really don't understand why other people get banned for personal attacks and you manage to just go on and on like the energizer bunny with them here. :| Quade? Is there a reason Jo gets teflon treatment?
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Everyone has their favorite suspect and I’ve got mine. Who happens to be the most logical thus far….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvkhkhUb4aE

And 'she' meets ALL the criteria.

All of it.

Farflung is still hot for Sister. There is no cure Farflung. Abstinence and service to God is looked upon favorably, but no favors are granted in return. You'd have a better chance with Jodie Foster.

Farflung and Snowmman have uncanny abilities to find images and videos that correlate with a theme they wish to present. I've tried to duplicate their results using Google Images and Video searches but my results are crude imitations. It's like they have a thought driven search engine.

Jo, your description of Jerry as the most despicable man on Earth is a bit overboard don't you think? It's all keyboard, talk and phone calls, nothing more. You find his behavior offensive and threatening and it stresses you, but has he caused you any tangible harm? I wish he were more cordial to you but it isn't going to happen.

Emulate Gandhi or Jesus. Roll with it. Love your enemy. It's worth a try Jo. Nothing else seems to work.

If you die and it is later proven that Duane was Cooper, I'll visit your grave, place flowers on it and offer a heartfelt apology. I wish you luck with your "project." You could do it yourself using Microsoft Power Point or similar free "slide show" media presentation programs. Online tutorials are available.

Duane's supposed metamorphosis from an inept petty criminal to a masterful and innovative DB Cooper is literally incredible and I and most others do not believe it happened. You still haven't put Duane in a chute. You have made claims that seem untrue, such as having seen an article about prison inmate smoke jumpers. I don't think you were lying, just mistaken. I think you believe what you say.

I really wish you and Jerry could peacefully coexist, but its like Israel and Iran. Unlikely.

The current soap opera is entertaining, in a Jerry Springer kind of way, but I sorely miss the Snowmman era, when Orange, Sluggo, Safe and the MMan himself were bringing provocative new info to
the forum every day. The richness of the info did a lot to keep petty bickering down. Now it seems that bickering is all that is going on here.

I hope Bruce gets to interview Sheridan while he is still alive. Sheridan is a perfect DBC even if he wasn't the guy. He was ruled out ONLY on tie DNA. I think the Sheridan "list" trumps KCs list in substance if not in number of entries.

I wish Quade would let Snow back. We need someone to help us turn this forum back towards research. It's worth any aggravation Snows presence might bring.

Will Snow "behave"? Probably not, but dole out serial vacations rather than a permanent exile. Emulate Gandhi.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo, your description of Jerry as the most despicable man on Earth is a bit overboard don't you think? It's all keyboard, talk and phone calls, nothing more. You find his behavior offensive and threatening and it stresses you, but has he caused you any tangible harm? I wish he were more cordial to you but it isn't going to happen.

You are right about it being Keyboard talk, because I was upset about his continued childlike behavior not only toward me, but to others. As for being the most dispicable man on Earth - I will apologize for and refine the description to read as the Most Despicable Man I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have NOT met Jerry in person and I do NOT want to.

Duane's supposed metamorphosis from an inept petty criminal to a masterful and innovative DB Cooper is literally incredible and I and most others do not believe it happened. You still haven't put Duane in a chute. You have made claims that seem untrue, such as having seen an article about prison inmate smoke jumpers. I don't think you were lying, just mistaken. I think you believe what you say.

The inmate smoke jumpers picture was on the WEB in 2000. I found the other articles I printed about that time about the Nickles on a thread strangely enough called DZ. I was keying in Smokejumpers, forestry rangers and prisons when I came across the picture. I contacted Doug about it - but he couldn't find it. I had a problem with my printer and was unable to print the picture when it was up... I swear it was there - I did not imagine it.

Like yourself I do miss the days of discovery and the provocative new information continuely coming our way. Any of us who want to see this solved during our time on this earth loved the information - good or bad, but the bickering that has transpired in the last 2 yrs has gotten out of hand.

Blevins is a GOOD example of someone presenting his subject without slamming anyone. He has taken the suggestions about getting the facts correct in regards to the basic information on the case - and at a relative pretty steep price I am sure.

I admire him for what he has done, but Christiansen was not Cooper. My opinion is based only on my personal experience with Weber as NO one can explain away what I held in my hands and was told and shown by Weber other than to say I am delusional. I have to couple the above with the background of Weber the FBI seems to want to go away...and the fact they have refused to look at the facets and time frames of his life I feel are KEY factors to the secret past he had.

We need someone to help us turn this forum back towards research.

I agree with that one whole heartedly - but SNOW and JT in one forum would create a WAR like no one has ever seen. I have often wonder what else Snow has to contribute - because there was something about the man I liked. I had a gut feeling he actually knew something about this crime and/or Weber. After Snow was gone I received some information I had never seen - and was told NO one would believe me if I ever tried to link the information to Weber.

This information fit things I vowed never to talk about regarding Duane's relationships from the 60's...and the damage this caused. The information was specific and only someone who knew Duane could possibly have made these specific links because I have NOT talked about them and never will due to damage they created. I would discuss these with the authorities if they ever see it fit to really listen to me and there are currently parties still alive who might verify these "things" with the FBI if they could be assured what they had to say would never be made public nor their identity.

Do not call this a tease or try to get me talk about it - this is something I have buried deep inside of me and will never expose others to harm. It doesn't prove Duane was Cooper, but it sure sets the stage and it makes connections that the FBI needs to explore and the only reason it is important.

I am still waiting for a reply about what I did a couple of wks ago and thank you about the suggestion regarding the slides, but I think it is something over my head. There will be a narrative to accompany this, but I don't want it to be my very annoying Ky twang. All my adult have tried to loose it and nothing works.

When I find someone to do this it will be made public and that is how I will leave it. It will be up to others to pick-up the mission or bury it. I wanted to make a tape about the "secret" stuff I don't talk about, but fear that could fall into the hands of someone like JT who would think nothing of destroying the lives of those I have protected.

I think I have about said what has to be said now. NO this is not Keyboard talk here - just me trying to figure out how to leave things...and how to do it without hurting anyone...now or in the future. Leaving it to the authorities is like NOT leaving anything at all.

My final WISH.

To go back to WA and have the time and the money and the health to finish what I started. To spend time in Idaho to find the secret Duane had there. It is all in the Spokane, Couer'd Alene, Bittercreek and then on down to a small place near Bend, OR. Somewhere someplace there are pictures of Duane in those areas - sitting in some archive are records of a young man who called himself "Dusty".
This would be a nickname he may have used because of the tattoo on his arm.

You are right about it being Keyboard talk, because I was upset about his continued childlike behavior not only toward me, but to others. As for being the most dispicable man on Earth - I will apologize for and refine the description to read as the Most Despicable Man I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. I have NOT met Jerry in person and I do NOT want to.

The inmate smoke jumpers picture was on the WEB in 2000. I found the other articles I printed about that time about the Nickles on a thread strangely enough called DZ. I was keying in Smokejumpers, forestry rangers and prisons when I came across the picture. I contacted Doug about it - but he couldn't find it. I had a problem with my printer and was unable to print the picture when it was up... I swear it was there - I did not imagine it.

Like yourself I do miss the days of discovery and the provocative new information continuely coming our way. Any of us who want to see this solved during our time on this earth loved the information - good or bad, but the bickering that has transpired in the last 2 yrs has gotten out of hand.

Blevins is a GOOD example of someone presenting his subject without slamming anyone. He has taken the suggestions about getting the facts correct in regards to the basic information on the case - and at a relative pretty steep price I am sure.

I admire him for what he has done, but Christiansen was not Cooper. My opinion is based only on my personal experience with Weber as NO one can explain away what I held in my hands and was told and shown by Weber other than to say I am delusional. I have to couple the above with the background of Weber the FBI seems to want to go away...and the fact they have refused to look at the facets and time frames of his life I feel are KEY factors to the secret past he had.

We need someone to help us turn this forum back towards research.

I agree with that one whole heartedly - but SNOW and JT in one forum would create a WAR like no one has ever seen. I have often wonder what else Snow has to contribute - because there was something about the man I liked. I had a gut feeling he actually knew something about this crime and/or Weber. After Snow was gone I received some information I had never seen - and was told NO one would believe me if I ever tried to link the information to Weber.

This information fit things I vowed never to talk about regarding Duane's relationships from the 60's...and the damage this caused. The information was specific and only someone who knew Duane could possibly have made these specific links because I have NOT talked about them and never will due to damage they created. I would discuss these with the authorities if they ever see it fit to really listen to me and there are currently parties still alive who might verify these "things" with the FBI if they could be assured what they had to say would never be made public nor their identity.

Do not call this a tease or try to get me talk about it - this is something I have buried deep inside of me and will never expose others to harm. It doesn't prove Duane was Cooper, but it sure sets the stage and it makes connections that the FBI needs to explore and the only reason it is important.

I am still waiting for a reply about what I did a couple of wks ago and thank you about the suggestion regarding the slides, but I think it is something over my head. There will be a narrative to accompany this, but I don't want it to be my very annoying Ky twang. All my adult have tried to loose it and nothing works.

When I find someone to do this it will be made public and that is how I will leave it. It will be up to others to pick-up the mission or bury it. I wanted to make a tape about the "secret" stuff I don't talk about, but fear that could fall into the hands of someone like JT who would think nothing of destroying the lives of those I have protected.

I think I have about said what has to be said now. NO this is not Keyboard talk here - just me trying to figure out how to leave things...and how to do it without hurting anyone...now or in the future. Leaving it to the authorities is like NOT leaving anything at all.

My final WISH.

To go back to WA and have the time and the money and the health to finish what I started. To spend time in Idaho to find the secret Duane had there. It is all in the Spokane, Couer'd Alene, Bittercreek and then on down to a small place near Bend, OR. Somewhere someplace there are pictures of Duane in those areas - sitting in some archive are records of a young man who called himself "Dusty".
This would be a nickname he may have used because of the tattoo on his arm.

All sounds like a self referencing mobius loop
to me.

The mobius loop is a closed system where
outside influence is redirected and blocked.
All thought must travel along a single surface
indefinitely, since there is no edge in the direction
of movement. Discussion with such people is
impossible, literally. The system can run
continuously delivering constant output of self
referencing data, and nothing else.

http://scidiv.bellevuecollege.edu/math/mobius.html

.....Truth is, I'm sick of the Cooper thing and moving on. It's kept AB stuck in a rut and frankly I'm tired of all the arguments. I'm asking Quade to close my account or whatever he does. I can still be contacted through the AB website if you wish, but this is my last post on this thread...

Gee, I won't have anyone to kick around anymore. I'm sure it will help improve the air a little. One less fantasy to have to skip over.

I’ve realized that the ‘Cooper Cottage Industry’ is missing some components which have perhaps prevented this subject from entering the mainstream of acceptance. DB Cooper needs an anthem that is easily and quickly associated with the subject. I can’t think of a better tune that is instantly recognized after the first half dozen notes and one of the few to feature a jamming xylophone for that added Tiki ambiance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbvHY3pgKp4&feature=related

Makes you want to put on a Hawaiian shirt and slip on some sensible shoes doesn’t it?

That should work for any radio programs or as a ‘bumper’ for transitions and what not. This of course leaves the logo which should embrace all that DB Cooper has come to represent. I have modestly named this the ‘Essence of Cooper’ and feel it truly captures the spirit.

Will the world ever know the true name of Cooper? This question will be featured with this closing song…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0EFlqOPTTc&feature=related

This can be mixed with the usual audio flotsam that media productions rely upon to keep their message cohesive and coherent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4r41vPTF8k

A person of superior intelligence can only violently agree that this is in fact, the perfect platform upon which to continue to build the ‘Cooper Legend’ which is already richly steeped in quality and accuracy.

I'm sick of the Cooper thing and moving on. It's kept AB stuck in a rut and frankly I'm tired of all the arguments. I'm asking Quade to close my account or whatever he does. I can still be contacted through the AB website if you wish, but this is my last post on this thread.

It's been fun, but I have to do this.

Good luck with the book of Jo! Im sure Jo will
keep filling us in in your presence.

Say hello to Brad Steiger and Sherry at the UFO
convention.

Found email to the producer of the segement done in May of 2001.

One is dated before I leave regarding the location.

Two is dated after I return from WA.

The one before I went to WA is general and expresses my frustrations over the things that Jerry had been telling me in the 1st paragraph and how he kept insisting the things I described below are some place up off of I-5.

I tell her about my research and what I am looking for and what I say is basically what I had been telling JT on the phone for 4 yrs but, he hammered at me over and over that we were on I-5 and the Columbia and that nothing else fit what I was telling him. I had only been to WA that one time in 1979 (contrary to his claim I had been to WA several times) and who was I to argue with the MAN on the ground? Plus I had no map that showed the body of water I was looking for.

------------------------------------
May 1, 2001.

We spent the night in The Dalles
We cross the Columbia over to Hwy 14 and he told me about the Bridge of the Gods, but I do not knpw if that is where we crossed. We drove along hwy 14 and suddenly he said " I think I passed my turn". I grabbed the atlas and asked if we were past Cames and he said no and that the road would not be on the map. Suddenly he found his road but we ended up at a point on the river which I believe to be the Washougal. {We drive thru pasture land and to again what I thought was a river}. There was a point and the remanents of one cottage. He told me that there used to be 3 cottages there and pointing across the water he pointed to a logging road and said there was an old cabin up that road and and then pointed to the left and told me about a tower. {We were on the North side of the water} He talked about a logging camp near-by. He also after we left there talked about a prison with a high fence and a scout camp. He mentioned something about about Baldy and then some other things I vaguely remember. When we left there he was again looking for a road he told me would not be on the map. {a page in the atlas}.

We went to 500 and he noted a small road and pasture and said something about leaving a car there one time.

It was at this point we drove up thru wooded areas and he turned off the road to the clearing where there used to be a tower and he told me about the tracks and then when we left there he took me to this thing that guide planes and called it a HAT.

He then later after we returned to 500 he mentions that he used to know someone in Dollar Corner and noted the Tavern {which was STILL there in May of 2001} but we were not going there. Then we turned onto I-5. After that I go into the trip going home 5 days later.

I go on to say:
The cabin was in the Washougal area and I believe from talking to xxxx xxxxx at the Washougal Police department that it belonged to an old school teacher and had since been torn down - a woman lived there alone for many yrs.
--------------------------------

NOTE:
I WROTE the email BEFORE I went to WA in 2001 to the producer of the segment they were doing. The little {xxx} are emphasis I added for the benefit of the thread.

Someone in the Washougal area told me about a lake, but I still thought I was on a river until 2001 and only found it because of the truck Driver who I will forever call my ANGEL Udell. No one had told me that this lake was elongated and could be mistaken for a river.

The second is what I found after the crew left and I will have to do that another day....if anyone is interested.....the route the crew took me on was per Jerry's specification and the driver did NOT know the area very well...only been there for 2 yrs attending college.

So what we have is what I told before going to WA in 2001 and what I find on that last day - which matches what I had been telling Jerry for 4 yrs and what I told the producer in the email above.

By the way - I did bounce off a letter to Jerry one time because I was mad at him and used some factious names that were probably in a magaziine on my desk...but I doubt I mentioned Duane had a band (only that he would sing for his drinks). If I mentioned LaCamas Lake - I had to have written that one after I returned home...because until then I don't think I knew what LaCamas Lake was...and if he told me about LaCames Lake - I probably argued it was a river. No one told me there was a Lake that was elongated and could have been mistaken for a river.

I have no idea what the red car is about - unless it was my being facetious after finding my trip to WA had been wasted looking in places Jerry told the crew to take me. Perhaps reciting something from one of the Books about Cooper and an airstrip.

There is a story about a 20 dollar bill - but no one would believe it so I don't tell it - because in was in the months after Duane's death when I had no knowledge of who DAN COOPER was. It is water over the bridge and nothing I could prove.

I have NO idea what BOBs Mnt is! That is a comlete new one on me. A radio tower - is that what was in the woods? Srange place for a Radio Tower - but I never saw a tower just a clearing in the woods north of 500 and what Duane told me. SEE how TWISTED things got.

I never took a polygraph test because the FBI did not offer me one...so why slam me for that.
It might have been vaiid during the days when I first contacted the FBI and regarding the things I told them on the phone.

I wrote this using the email which I had retained a BLACK AND WHITE hard copy of ---so Jerry can go BS all he wants. The next one is what I found in WA.

It is the opinion of others who have studied the trip and the communications - and after reading about some of Jerry's conflicts regarding other suspects that he did NOT comprehend what I was saying and my not knowing the area complicated things even more. I was actually relieved I was not going to be exposed to Jerry because he had been so abrasive to me over the phone.

I only have one regret in these 15 yrs...that I did NOT have the money nor the time to stay in WA that May of 2001.