2ndgensteinke

Old time lost praire jumper question

Hey Stinky,
I know you have a whole lot more than 15 jumps! I remember they day when you had almost as many as Fred and the Tousy brothers. Back in the days when Men were Men and the sheep were scared in Montana...I'm glad there are still some of the original Osprey's posting on here.....Steve1

On second thought maybe I'm talking to Stinky's son....Oh, hell I don't know who I'm talking to![:/]....Steve1[/reply

his screenname give you a clue ?

2nd generation steinke.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

On second thought maybe I'm talking to Stinky's son....Oh, hell I don't know who I'm talking to![:/]....Steve1[/reply

his screenname give you a clue ?

2nd generation steinke.

Hi Bozo

I glad we got that cleared up

Do you remember or anyone else know where we can find copies f the crack choir songs.

yeah, it's adam do got a few more than 15 now but not as many as dad... yeah, hear ya on the whole "original osprey's" posting more, get a few beers in tousey and dad and the storys start rollin, thats the best stuff in the world and their is some good storys from back in the day! maybe a new thread?? hehe
Blues
the big dirty

Adam,
Your Dad always represented the best of the Osprey Parachute Club to me. He always had a positive attitude, and was there to help you if you needed help.

I remember a boogie in about 78 or so, at Stevensville. I had quit jumping for several years and had sold my gear. I figured I still wanted to jump with my old pals if I could just find some gear.

So, Stinky #1 loaned me his main (para-commander) and belly reserve. Stinky borrowed someone else's gear to get on that load too. As things turned out your Dad had a malfunction on his borrowed gear, and cut away. He landed okay. I felt bad for borrowing his stuff.

I'll bet there aren't many people who have never even heard of the Osprey Parachute Club (which originated in Kalispell). A ton of stories could be told of those early days. It's interesting how many of those jumpers now own a home at Lost Prairie, and are still close.

I'm trying to remember some of the original Ospreys that still jump. There's Fred, T-bow Tom, Lonnie, Garfield. Who did I miss.

I still see your Dad and Tousey every summer. Jock La Strap was another colorful character from that era.

I'll have to jump with you, if you make it to Lost Prairie this summer....Steve1

Yeah, I don't hear many stories about my dad jumping, but i know he has quite a few jumps, and just a couple of days ago he said he want's to make another jump with me. Makes me proud of what happend with lost prairie, where i came from. I would rather jump with the old time osprey jumpers anyday. Oh yeah and mcissac (sp) will be greatly missed, one of the best guys I knew tought me allot about skydiving. Well, the skydive sounds like a plan, just got my own gear and have bean jumping my ass off the last couple weeks, anyways ill be home for the boogie and the week after... so lets make a few jumps.
the big dirty

You mean to tell me out of all the times you heard that song you were never sober enough to remember the words;)

See you at the boogie

“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Fred has my 210. We could probably still make that trade work if you wanted to.

Anyway, on the original subject......as long as you know the moral of the story you are in good shape.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th