steve1

Is Exiting A Small Door Beech A Lost Art?

As I was exciting, I tripped on my jump suit and Bob fell right on top of me..

It's a wonder that sort of thing didn't happen more than it did. The jumps suits were getting bigger and bigger. I had big bells on both my arms and legs and plenty of material to spare in other places on my jump suit during the mid 70's. (And I think jumpsuits just got bigger during the latter 70's.)

It seemed like everyone was trying to out-float the other guy, to the point that a cool RW jump suit was ten sizes too big. I guess someone finally figured out that having all that material flapping wasn't really an advantage....Steve1

I guess someone finally figured out that having all that material flapping wasn't really an advantage...

Hey now I STILL jump one of those suits.... It lets me fly with all the floaty butts out there.

me too.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

hmmm, not an rw assgrabber, but i have some weird planes. i have jumped (mostly BASE gear) from a piper pawnee 3 times, a luscomb around 50 times with the door on, Citabria about 20 times with the door on, the cargo door of a twin commanche, cargo door of a 206, hung on to the skid to 300' of a schweizer helicopter packed slider off, hmm... cessna 180, no jump door, just normal door, supercub, schweizer 233 glider, GROB with no canopy, i think thats it. did a two way out of citabria, and one out of luscomb,

-SPACE-