murrays

Who Knows this T-Shirt's Story?

Hi Rays,
Talk about dislodging brain cells I havn't used in years!! Yup I remember the shirt and wore it out years ago!! Somehow, I still have a good collection of old skydiving T's in my closet. Gave away a bunch when I left Ca. but still have plenty!! The Classics have to be the original "Sport Death" from the Gulch and the "Monty and Link Memorial Sport Death Skull Crest" from Ghouldge!! "That" one I still have in the archives!! Also, remember the SCR Scrambles shirts from Old Elsinore??? 1978 "Ya pays yer money and ya takes yer Chances!!" Or was it '77??
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

There was a really cool one of a freefall formation geeking a 747 that was coming head on from below. The same guy also did a fabulous T-shirt for the 1979 Rumbleseat Meet at "Perrish Valley", with a Lodestall that had a big grinning bearded face that sorta strongly resembled Joe Morgan at the time.

A Perris team called Terminal Research used to sell a bright orange & gray t-shirt of The Reaper studying an 8 Way formation diagram under a magnifying glass. And there was another "boogie 'til you bounce" theme of a 4 Way going into electrical wires and phone poles.

God how I miss those shirts. I simply HATE 99% of the skydiving t-shirts made nowadays, they suck.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

God how I miss those shirts. I simply HATE 99% of the skydiving t-shirts made nowadays, they suck.

but.....the new shirts are so.....mainstream. hahaha

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I still have mine and it's in great shape. Rob a good friend of mine and we stay in touch. He lives south of Dalles and is in the PD there.

Don't lie to Mick, you have no friends.:P

Ummmm, while it may be true that I have no friends, that's not my post. Time to get that old timers disease checked out:ph34r:. Maybe you hung it up just in timeB|, I'll see you in the rec room at the home next week!!:S, I'll be the one with the type three bound-cordura checkers board using slider stops as checkers:)!!!

Mick.

I still have mine and it's in great shape. Rob a good friend of mine and we stay in touch. He lives south of Dalles and is in the PD there.

Don't lie to Mick, you have no friends.:P

Ummmm, while it may be true that I have no friends, that's not my post. Time to get that old timers disease checked out:ph34r:. Maybe you hung it up just in timeB|, I'll see you in the rec room at the home next week!!:S, I'll be the one with the type three bound-cordura checkers board using slider stops as checkers:)!!!

Mick.

You senile old fart, I was talking to Bob C.:P:)
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Charles von Sury?

At the last world POPS meet in Switzerland. I think he and his team (including his wife) won the national 4-way event.

Huck rocks.
here is a picture of him and his team

second pic is myself doing video for Team SOS if I recall correctly. Who are the people on the pic ?
Pat Moorehead is behind me.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Is this order form still good?

I doubt it. I found it in an album from 20 years ago!

BSBD.

Harry

Harry didn't TC sell them through DAR (Don Allen Rumble, RIP) industries? Or was it a "trunk" sale, I'm a little "fuzzy" on that one. I wonder why? Ahh good times.

Mick.

Harry didn't TC sell them through DAR (Don Allen Rumble, RIP) industries? Or was it a "trunk" sale, I'm a little "fuzzy" on that one. I wonder why? Ahh good times.

I think you remember right.

Joannie was hanging around with Rich Picirilli about a year ago. Still looks good!

BSBD

Harry
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

I wish I still had my "No Shit There I Was, Thought I Was Gonna Die" T shirt. You know the one. On the front it depicted a jumper hanging on to a strut and on the back it pictured the same guy hanging from the same strut but with a load in his pants. There was a jumpmaster's arm pushing on him too I think.

I lost that shirt in Jail when I got a DUI heading into the Elsinore DZ one night from Perris. Don't get a DUI going from one DZ to another. You might lose your shirt.
Green Light

I wish I still had my "No Shit There I Was, Thought I Was Gonna Die" T shirt. You know the one. On the front it depicted a jumper hanging on to a strut and on the back it pictured the same guy hanging from the same strut but with a load in his pants. There was a jumpmaster's arm pushing on him too I think.

I lost that shirt in Jail when I got a DUI heading into the Elsinore DZ one night from Perris. Don't get a DUI going from one DZ to another. You might lose your shirt.

Tom Sanders was the first one to come up with that one I think.:)

Wasn't there some kind of law suit or "bitch, whine" between Tom and TC over that shirt design?
I seem I remember hearing that when I first started jumping, yes I'm a youngster in the sport.

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

Wasn't there some kind of law suit or "bitch, whine" between Tom and TC over that shirt design?
I seem I remember hearing that when I first started jumping, yes I'm a youngster in the sport.

There was some sort of copyright thing over it but I am not sure what.:)

yes I'm a youngster in the sport

Not any more, go down to Perris/Elsinore and see all the "Pros from Dover" who still have to ask their Mommy for lunch money.:S

I'm a youngster in the sport

As a general rule, I think that once you get on a load with jumpers who weren't born when you made your first jump, you can stop saying that. (unless you're at Mike Mullins" DZ)

You'll definitely be able to stop saying that once you get on a POPS load with people who weren't born when you made your first jump. I've got just over 3 years to go.

[You'll definitely be able to stop saying that once you get on a POPS load with people who weren't born when you made your first jump. I've got just over 3 years to go.]

I remember a time in Elsinor you were doing video for the boys of SOS, and were they call you "Kid"?

Only the good die young, so I have found immortality,

I remember a time in Elsinore you were doing video for the boys of SOS

I thought that when I turned 21, the days of my friends telling me I wasn't old enough to play with them were over.

2 more years to SOS

BSBD

Harry

Hello mick long time. (Kelly Grebb here) That shirt was on the scene when I showed up to Perris 1980 if it wasn't tc's There was another dude first name was Guy He did stuff like the 10 way in out which I loved. I started out working a little with tc. & then Gary Cobb & I did a bunch of stuff all through the 80's till he went down under. I have been recently digging up some vintage T-shirt art you guys will get a kick out of. Great Black Death Shirts I'm gonna get some stuff posted real soon. I have Bad Spot Bill, Sport Lamort, Wizzard design & some others you guys will Love

Kelly Grebb
Kelly

My original Richmond Boggie T-shirt and the guy with the big feet and shit hanging out of his belly wart "Keep on tracking" got thrown out by my darling wife because "they were old and worn out". Iran and searched the trash then she told me it was weeks ago 30 years back.I still will never forgive her for that. It was old and worn out because they were my favorite shirts. Women just dont understand sacred. Does anyone have a picture of the "Keep on tracking" Scotty Carbone did a T-shirt for Richmond Revisited with the guy now in a Pop-Top for Steve and Jane Stewart. Make my day please