Faces from the Past.

Can anyone tell me who this guy is? ;)

Or the people in this group?

Sparky

-------------------------------------------------------
Cap'n Hook.

bozo

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I believe Joe Wasser is the one in the group photo wearing glasses.

Bully

Hey Little Brother,

You got the hard one.

Left to right:

Dean Westguard, Joe Wasser, Audry Jackman, Pat Moorehead, ?????
The lady in front is Pat's friend.

Two of USPA’s elder statesman during their other life. Both recipients of the Life Time Achievement Award.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hi Bill,
In reply to your comment I can only say thank God for small miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!

The female form has taken eons to perfect, lets leave it at that!!!! Skydiving gear, that's another story!!!!!!!!

PS, (Sparky) We still don't know (at least I can't figgure out) who is the guy next to Pat and the woman kneeling (I know at least that it is NOT Nancy Doyal!!!!!)?????????????????????????????????
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out

Hi Bill,
In reply to your comment I can only say thank God for small miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!

The female form has taken eons to perfect, lets leave it at that!!!! Skydiving gear, that's another story!!!!!!!!

PS, (Sparky) We still don't know (at least I can't figgure out) who is the guy next to Pat and the woman kneeling (I know at least that it is NOT Nancy Doyal!!!!!)?????????????????????????????????

The guy next to Pat, I have no idea who he is.

The girl kneeling was Pat's girlfriend at the time, just can't remember her name.

Sparky

I think our mystery guest is John Cook who used to Jump at Yolo. If memory serves, he was at Fran's Star Ranch when Adrian Merideth ground looped the Beech 18 that's refered to in the post about the Chicken Ranch which we figured out was Fran's Star Ranch.

PS, (Sparky) We still don't know (at least I can't figgure out) the woman kneeling (I know at least that it is NOT Nancy Doyal!!!!!)?????????????????????????????????

The girl kneeling was Pat's girlfriend at the time, just can't remember her name.

Sparky

Bobbie Gallo
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Regarding the mystery person.

It looks like all of you guys are from the west coast. So, I guess the picture is from the west coast.

However, I'm a former east coast jumper. The person on the far right looks like an east coast guy named Terry Crowe (I'm not sure if it is spelled correctly) that was an instructor/S&TA at X-Keys when it first opened back in 1994(ish). Terry has been skydiving for a long time in many places and this may be a picture from his younger days. Terry is a former Navy Seal. Great guy and great safe skydiver.
That's my guess.

I'm still sticking with my guess. I looked at the picture again and it looks like he has the old paraboots Styleboot on. John Cook was one of the few guys I knew that bothered to buy a pair of those. After we got off our PC's (Paracommander for you young'ns) most of us just wore tennis shoes or running shoes.

Gentlemen:
In 1979 I had a heart attack and I had some visitors and cards, but one individual who I only knew very slightly was Al Kreuger, he came and spent a hour with me. I was most impressed. After he left, I said to myself, there is areal friend! I shall remember him forever.
Blue skies,
26ft canopy

Gentlemen:
In 1979 I had a heart attack and I had some visitors and cards, but one individual who I only knew very slightly was Al Kreuger, he came and spent a hour with me. I was most impressed. After he left, I said to myself, there is areal friend! I shall remember him forever.
Blue skies,
26ft canopy

Who are you?

Gentlemen:
Blue skies,
26ft canopy

Who are you?

Sparky -- If he doesn't introduce himself pretty soon, I'll be tempted to out him. In the meantime, don't hesitate to ask him any questions that you always wanted to know concerning early canopy designs ... in almost all cases, he WILL know the answer!

mjosparky:
1. I am not a jumper. My jumping except for the first 6 (WW2) were test jumping new designs all 16 were freefalls. i marvel at these gus with 5000 and more. My Father was a Barn stormer during the early 1920 and had around 1500 static line jumps from Jennies and Standards. I am walking down the soft side of the moutain with a gentle wind at my back and the warmth of the setting sun on my face. I am a solver of problems, the last one was for good friend Gary Duriss.
Blue skies,
26ftconical

mjosparky:
1. I am not a jumper. My jumping except for the first 6 (WW2) were test jumping new designs all 16 were freefalls. i marvel at these gus with 5000 and more. My Father was a Barn stormer during the early 1920 and had around 1500 static line jumps from Jennies and Standards. I am walking down the soft side of the moutain with a gentle wind at my back and the warmth of the setting sun on my face. I am a solver of problems, the last one was for good friend Gary Duriss.
Blue skies,
26ftconical

Now you really have my curiosity up. Some of my jumps over the years have been of a testing nature. From the R-2 and R-4 for ParaInovators to the new Navy Air Crew system, the Dura Pack. One thing I have learned, in any test program their will always be problems. And a good problem solver is worth his weight in gold.;)

Is there any chance I have met you?

And it is spelled Douris.:P

Sparky

Dean Westgaard, Audrey Jack, Pat Moorehead, John Cook...Joe Wasser in glasses and Bobbie Gallo in bikini. So what's the problem now SPARKY? You know the answer. Is this a quiz to see if there are any OLD FARTS around? If you want to know just ask SNOOPY. They were all part of my Demo team!!!! California Aerial Circus...Bobbie didn't jump, she was Mooreheads girlfriend and an identical twin. No lie!! Couldn't even tell them apart in the nude. Treehouse Nude Ranch... Miss Nude U.S.A. Contest. I was MISS BUFF DIVER. All I wore was my MBD banner and my tennies. [Gear to jump of course]....SANDY
Sandy